Chloe 'Silverado' Bag

obsessed said:
I woke up this morning after going to sleep thinking Get the Dark Brown Silverado for 26 something plus tax and after I was fully awake the next morning a creepy feeling started to set in "What are you crazy all that money for a bag but I immediately told that annoying self that if I'm lucky enough to find that bag and the SA wants to sell it to me well you know the rest...................................................I DESERVE IT AND LIFE IS TOO SHORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You really deserve the best in life dear! I am happy for you:wink: hugs:heart:

Here's my take on the various browns available for the silverado so far:

I think there really isn't any ugly brown for this design-simply put the silverado wears this colour VERY WELL.

The original brown is really a very dark tan and to those who are lucky to own it, it can only seem to keep better with age. It darkens beautifully as seen from the candids of Nicole or Kirsten when they are carrying this bag.

Surprisingly, in the montage of the brown silveradoes that I did, the two-tone is actually the most similar in colour to the original in the picture. One thing I must admit about the 2-tone is that it does not photograph well, I have now finally seen the original and it's really gorgeous - the two shades just kinda fade into each other.

As for the newest dark brown to be released in Jun/Jul 05, I find that the tone is so dark that it is almost black! That's not a bad thing at all, in fact I think this brown is the most formal shade of all three and can easily translate as a work bag. It would really make a beautiful fall bag.

If I had the money and availability was no problem at all, I would buy all three in a hearbeat. But since I already have a gold, plus the 2-tone...I am undecided if I should put my money down for the dark brown.

Picture credits: Left-saved it off some website
Middle, Right - off their respective auctions in eBay.

great breakdown. i think the dark brown is stunning and a little more rock and roll looking than the original brown.

^^^

I think the dark brown is so dark it's almost black...yet doesn't hide the features of the python like black would.

chiangsi1980 said:
^^^

I think the dark brown is so dark it's almost black...yet doesn't hide the features of the python like black would.

Thanks chiangsi the pic of the fall dark brown you posted is much better than the one I posted.

tallulahrocks said:
great breakdown. i think the dark brown is stunning and a little more rock and roll looking than the original brown.

I was thinking the same thing. The new dark brown is, I think, more discreet but also more glamorous. Not as trendy. Something, for example, that would appeal to a finicky fashion editor.

chiangsi1980 said:
^^^

I emailed the seller of the dark brown (about 100 times :lol:) and they said the color is a "rich dark brown with a hint of bordeaux". what is bordeaux? is that purple?

chiangsi...your montage is superb!!! Thanks for that!!! :flower:

Agree that ALL the browns are fantastic in their own unique way. All the Silverado colours to-date are great!!! :rolleyes:

re the various browns, I think the original brown is just the best, the new dark brown though is very very nice, but I don't like the two tone

I love the two shade brown, is just divine in real-life...

So yummy!

I like it better than the old brown.

pucci_mama said:
I love the two shade brown, is just divine in real-life...

So yummy!

I like it better than the old brown.

I love my two-tone more and more as it "mellows"....looks better every day that goes by!!!

I would love to see the two-toned in person. I bet as the lighter color gets darker with age it merges visually into the darker shade. Am I right about that.

I think the dark brown is so elegant and rich looking but even if I wanted it where can I get one? I can see that I'm going to obsess about that bag until I own it which is what I usually do when I really have to have something special.

Any suggestions on which wait list is a good list to get on for the Dark Brown.

obsessed said:
I would love to see the two-toned in person. I bet as the lighter color gets darker with age it merges visually into the darker shade. Am I right about that.

I think the dark brown is so elegant and rich looking but even if I wanted it where can I get one? I can see that I'm going to obsess about that bag until I own it which is what I usually do when I really have to have something special.

Any suggestions on which wait list is a good list to get on for the Dark Brown.

The dark brown python is available now at Bahrain boutique call them quick. I just called them like an hour ago, and told them to cancel my reservation but placed my cousin's name on the list for the paddington. Reason why I cancelled - I opted for the fendi spy- The new mommy needs a bigger bag, LOL:wink: :heart:

Thanks for the heads up michieco and I was 10 minutes too late reaching them.
If you cousin wants a tan paddington right now I have one sitting in the box.

Obsessed
check out ebay - a seller named "swissmom" has a large dark brown silverado

obsessed said:
Thanks for the heads up michieco and I was 10 minutes too late reaching them.
If you cousin wants a tan paddington right now I have one sitting in the box.

No problem dear! I pm'd you about the paddington. hugs:heart: :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FR758
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->