Chloe 'Silverado' Bag

thanks cougess I looked up swissmom's bag and I finally decided that I want a dark brown because it is more formal.

I think they are fake - this seller does not have a good reputation and the listing also includes pictures from a reputable seller's auction. :angry:

If anyone is interested, reeluvs2sell
s.gif
has a medium gold silverado for sale on ebay - the auction ends in 2 hours. The current price is below retail - says she purchased it at saks with an employee discount (I asked her why the reserve was below retail). Appears reputable. I bid on this once but then decided the gold was too much for me.

I don't know if you guys know this, but Henri Bendel's in NY carries the silverados, and from what my friend told me, they had some in stock recently. Might be worth a call for those trying to jump the list...

Henri Bendel has an ad in today's NYT stating that they have the python silverado and leather silverado bags available. The ad says that they have the bags in seven colors and to call Michael Palladino (personal shopper) at 212.904.7940 to purchase.

Prices are as follows:

Python Silverado lg. $2460 medium $1970 small $1620
Leather Silverado lg. $1480 small $1105 tote $1585

I saw quite many silverado bags around in London selfridges today.
but would love chloe's dresses better than the bags...

dark angel-Did you see the large dark chocolate brown python silverado ?

err I can't really recall the exact colour but think it was dark brown in colour.
in front of gucci on the ground floor that was~

Thanks Tallulahrocks I saw it and I'm drooling for it so I'm going to keep my eye on it and hopefully no one else will bid on it (sure) and then he will be so happy to get rid of it (sure) he'll drop his price(wishful thinking)

Thanks for the heads up

Does anyone know if this is the dark brown python for the fall that the Chloe Boutique in NYC started the waitlist for in April?

cougess said:

Does anyone know if this is the dark brown python for the fall that the Chloe Boutique in NYC started the waitlist for in April?

my understanding is this dark brown is only available in europe (which is where this seller got his). I do not believe the solid dark brown is going to be sold in the US and the waitlists are for the shaded brown.

Ugh! The SA at Chloe NY said that the waitlist brown silverado in python was one color - and was not shaded. That's why I was hoping that this is the brown that would be coming in the summer.

cougess said:
Ugh! The SA at Chloe NY said that the waitlist brown silverado in python was one color - and was not shaded. That's why I was hoping that this is the brown that would be coming in the summer.

that's news to me but one would think the SAs at Chloe would know better than me. put your name on the waitlist anyway and see what you get (if anything). ultimately, I think it's academic because either brown python is going to be really really hard to get.

meeyowsa said:
that's news to me but one would think the SAs at Chloe would know better than me. put your name on the waitlist anyway and see what you get (if anything). ultimately, I think it's academic because either brown python is going to be really really hard to get.

I put my name on the wait list on April 1 - theoretically the first day they were taking names, so hopefully I will be able to get one. :D I just wish I knew for sure what I was waiting for!

I can't take any pics cause I'm at work, but I just got my medium python pewter silverado and it's to die for!!!!! It is metallic, but not as metallic as the gold, which, IMO is not too bling-bling. It's a dark gunmetal grey, (not too dar) came from NM, and I think these are the "tightest" scales on any of my silverados to date. In other words, I can't flip these scales up from the bottom no matter how hard I try and they are a dark grey underneath. The python just seems sturdier than any of my other bags, eve the cream bag and brown bag. This bag is going to see a LOT of wear this fall and winter - it's just gorgeous :smile:
I just called them about 2 weeks ago and ordered it right up!! No problems, no waitlist!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FR758
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->