Chloe 'Silverado' Bag

Thanks, chiangsi... :flower:!!! It's just too bad I've to wait till July to get the bag!

Yes. Luisaviaroma would be the the cheapest place to buy the Silverado! Just as Paris is too!!:heart: They cost the same since they are using the same Euro currency. I was hoping to get mine from Paris but they had only the Large size and would not be getting anymore Gold Mediums. Neither was London!! Thanks to you, chiangsi :flower: , I found out Chloe NYC had Gold Mediums available and I pounced on one...finally!!! After calling up most countries with only the Large size :clap:, albeit at a higher price.. :doh:

Now I'm liking the pewter and dark brown one... :rolleyes: :lol: Hmmmm...a good friend will be in Paris in June and my sis-in-law will be in London as well...hmmmm...I see my more opportunities to overwork the credit cards again... :brows: :lol:

My Gold Medium cost USD1970 + 25 shipping cost.

Why is there a differentiation in pricing for the same bag in the same boutique within the same time? Hmmmm.... :unsure:

I dont like that so called "new and most rare" silverado bag which is on ebay. I think it looks weird.

Hmmm.. I dunno, but the receipt that I have from Chloe NYC states that the silverado costs USD$1945. This of course does not include tax...which is approx USD$151...

I am not too sure about the price difference for this one too....

baghag21 said:
My Gold Medium cost USD1970 + 25 shipping cost.

Why is there a differentiation in pricing for the same bag in the same boutique within the same time? Hmmmm.... :unsure:

Some stores priced the gold python higher. I bought (and returned) a gold from Bergdorfs a few months ago and it was $2150. Otherwise their medium pythons are $1970. For some reason, the Chloe boutique is slightly cheaper at $1945 (the price I paid a few weeks ago for my pink python).

Hi, ok, officially delurking now. I've been following this thread for a while now, being a python silverado lover and all, so I know you all will know the answer to this - Why aren't Python Silverados distributed to California? I had to give Neiman Marcus in Texas a different out of state ( i'm in CA obviously ) shipping address or they wouldn't even put my name on the waiting list. So bizarre. Any ideas why?

Absolutely correct!! Bergdorf's and NM both priced their gold at $2150 for the medium. I said that before and was ignored but in fact that is the case. I paid $2150 for mine as well.

sugar said:
Some stores priced the gold python higher. I bought (and returned) a gold from Bergdorfs a few months ago and it was $2150. Otherwise their medium pythons are $1970. For some reason, the Chloe boutique is slightly cheaper at $1945 (the price I paid a few weeks ago for my pink python).

Let's see who has the quickest reflexes...Corsa at the Forum Shops here in Las Vegas has just received a shipment, and still has 1 Lg, 1 Md Natural Silverado Python, and 1 Lg Pewter python. They also have 1 tan paddington. Ask for Heather, and please tell her Shay sent you :smile: 702-733-9442

Shaymus - How awesome are you! And Heather's super nice as well. Thanks for the post. :smile:

I guess most stores received their shipments today. I hear Kirna Zabete received their natural pythons today....so I should have my large tomorrow!

sugar said:
I guess most stores received their shipments today. I hear Kirna Zabete received their natural pythons today....so I should have my large tomorrow!

I'm getting mine too -- I'd like to hear what you think!

sugar...when you get your Large Natural, can you please post pictures? If possible, would like to see how a Large bag looks against a "real" regular lady instead of on models or in the ads. Thanks!!

handbagbabe said:
Absolutely correct!! Bergdorf's and NM both priced their gold at $2150 for the medium. I said that before and was ignored but in fact that is the case. I paid $2150 for mine as well.

I recalled the info from earlier on. :flower: Thought it may have included the taxes as well...

I just wanted to know why my cost (USD1970) differed from some others (USD1945) who got the same bag, in the same size from the same store. I was aware that the Gold Silverados cost more than other colours as this was the case in London & Paris. But somehow in Chloe NYC, it was USD1970, which is the same price as the Brown Medium :rolleyes: .

Natural Python Medium are available on aloharag they only ship to US ...goodluck !

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->