Chloe 'Silverado' Bag

^ Yeap I think you're right they are small ones ...sorry I didn't read it properly.

Has anybody received that new dark brown chocolate color for Summer 2005 and if so what do you think of it? If you have one could you show a picture.

obsessed said:
Has anybody received that new dark brown chocolate color for Summer 2005 and if so what do you think of it? If you have one could you show a picture.

the brown color for summer 2005 is up on ebay now. maybe you could try browsing.:wink:

it looks very shiny on ebay I think because of the lights and I wanted to know whether it is less shiny in the flesh if someone owns one.

Also what about those who have any python silverado besides the shiny metallics.
Are the skins shiny or dull?

I have the original brown and I would say the python skin has a certain sheen to it, but it's not shiny.

On ebay the dark brown silverados look so shiny? I would send you the link but I'm technologically disabled. Could you check on ebay under silverado dark brown python they have 2 listings one for large and one for medium and tell me if your bag looked like that sheen wise when you got it or is the photo flash just making it look that way.
Thanks

all bags are going to look shiny under a flash. I used a flash to take some pics of a matte black deerskin bag and they made the bag look laminated. here is a picture from the dudeiloveyou auction on ebay of the bag in natural light. I think this is an accurate depiction of what the bag really looks like. but since I've never seen this color or this particular bag in person and it's not impossible that there is some variation from skin to skin, the only way to know for sure is to ask the person who is selling it which picture looks most like the actual bag or to e-mail you more pictures so you can satisfy yourself that you like the way the bag looks.

DSC00408WTMK.jpg

no, this is just the leather but I believe it does come in python as well. I assume it's the same color.

I seem to like this butter cream color:wink: Where did you get that picture?

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember that there was discussion on this site about the peeling up of large python scales.Does anyone remember what page it was on?

obsessed said:
I remember that there was discussion on this site about the peeling up of large python scales.Does anyone remember what page it was on?

what do you mean by "peeling up"? if you're talking about the gold color peeling off, that was me and you can search my posts. if you're talking about how the edges of the larger scales may lift over time due to wear, I can't help you. but the latter is totally normal and doesn't detract from the bag.

yeah it's totally normal for python scales to curl or fold up a little after awhile... it's just the nature of it.

Has anyone seen the dark brown python? The picture looks very dark like almost black. I know most bags looks better in person than pictures. I am wondering how it looks in real life:unsure:

Some curling is normal after awhile, but if you receive a new bag with many scales already curled - I would return it!!!! When new, they should look like the pic from dudeiloveyou above. If my scales curl, I want to be the "curler" :smile:

the dark brown is not almost black at all. it looks just like the photo of the bag in the above picture. it is a true dark chocolate brown. i bought it and it is beautiful.

handbagbabe said:
Some curling is normal after awhile, but if you receive a new bag with many scales already curled - I would return it!!!! When new, they should look like the pic from dudeiloveyou above. If my scales curl, I want to be the "curler" :smile:

couldn't agree more! i don't care if it's supposed to be a "worn in" look... if the leather gets scratched, i want to be the scratcher (like with the original silverados) and if the scales curl, i want to be the one to curl them! :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->