Christian Dior F/W 2006.07 Paris

Mr-Dale said:
No, this just is her walk. When I first saw her walk for Dior FW 0304 rtw with those gigantic Queen Mums, I imagined it were the shoes that made her walk like this.... I soon found out that was not true... she seriously has a bad walk :yuk:

Still, she looks like Keith Richards trying to walk a line and that's never a bad thing, just awesome, and actually also, in the backstage vid, which is up now btw, she bears an eery similarity to Ian Astbury in his better years - "She sells sanctuary". You gotta see the backup vid :lol: She wabbles along and does the serpentine :mohawk:

I love the boots, the shades, the belts, the buckles....EVERYTHING :crush:

fw06_heel.jpg

what is it with dior's shoes?? i just noticed another heel broken heel in this show... see screencap above... it isn't the clearest of photos, but you can clearly see that her heel is leaning forward, about to fall off... and i thought she was just walking funny on purpose... :lol: ...

Yea its bad, but last season with the heel coming off it was so cool! Hye Park lost her heel and kept going like nothing happened! I love her spur-of-the-moment-altered-walk! :D

For the 100th time! Does anyone have a picture of John walking into the wall??

i just watched the video..:ninja: ...Im glad theres only one person in fashion doing what he's doing.

A heel story

brian said:
what is it with dior's shoes?? i just noticed another heel broken heel in this show... see screencap above... it isn't the clearest of photos, but you can clearly see that her heel is leaning forward, about to fall off... and i thought she was just walking funny on purpose... :lol: ...

I had a trouble with heels past season!
It was terrible, I was making a little jump
and my heel broke down!!!
But I had to go on!!!
Fab!!!!
:brows:

Yimi said:

I had a trouble with heels past season!
It was terrible, I was making a little jump
and my heel broke down!!!
But I had to go on!!!
Fab!!!!

Yimi I thought that ur a guy? U can fit the heels? LOL wow I never really saw a guy wearing heels besides Rick Owens lol :D Its all good!

I am just another guy

JJohnson said:
Yimi I thought that ur a guy? U can fit the heels? LOL wow I never really saw a guy wearing heels besides Rick Owens lol :D Its all good!

Well I am a guy but I love heels!!!
and when I am partying I wear my little heels
and they look very, very, very beautiful on me
:heart:

I am surprised that there are so many positive comments here frankly. It just looks messy and amateur

SiennaInLondon said:
I am surprised that there are so many positive comments here frankly. It just looks messy and amateur
i don't feel that way at all. i like the clothes themselves, it's just the presentation that sucked. everything will look a lot better in the stores and taken out of the context of the stupid catwalk show.

yeppp.. that's exactly what i was thinking as i looked all over this thread..... most of the clothes are nice!! its just the makeup, hair, "sunglasses", headband..... and dark, red, setting that give us a difficult time to look JUST at the clothes.. they are distracting...

i love the belts and some skirts made smaller on the bottom.. they look lovely

for those of you who desperately wan´t to see one of the "mishaps" that took place during this presentation i recommend to carefully take a look at the beginning of the show and you´ll notice angela´s one trying to enter the runway.

does anyone know who the asian girl with the crown was? she was in the video at style.com and was shown posing for pics right after kate hudson (pre-runway)...a celebrity i'm to assume? thanks =)

nuyste said:
does anyone know who the asian girl with the crown was? she was in the video at style.com and was shown posing for pics right after kate hudson (pre-runway)...a celebrity i'm to assume? thanks =)

I know who your talking about it's that girl from Kill bill. She's a model and actress in Japan.......sorry forgot her name......but she's really hot!!!!!

:flower: :heart: :wink:

So cool!, as always, my John...

:heart:
oh! I was waiting it, its always nice apreciate
the official edited video,
because you can aprreciate the show more...
the emboridered, the texture of fabrics, the shine of latex
the strong of leather, that skin softness, and it makes you see
what a good work Galliano made again!
I like that detail work he made in jackets and skirts borders,
that skin details on coat are very, very hot-luxe
It always a pleasure watch the Galliano Work
and see the excelent work of the most loved designer of Paris
What a Pride!!!!

three days..., three nights, how long it becomes now...

they are from hintmag
christiandior_1[1].jpg

christiandior_2[1].jpg

christiandior_3[1].jpg

christiandior_4[1].jpg

christiandior_5[1].jpg

christiandior_6[1].jpg

christiandior_7[1].jpg

christiandior_8[1].jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads