Hermès F/W 2008.09 Paris

00310m%281365%29.jpg
00320m%281334%29.jpg

00330m%281283%29.jpg
00340m%281238%29.jpg

00350m%281235%29.jpg
00360m%281169%29.jpg

Source: Style.it

It is so boring! Nothing stands out! It's so sad, I was looking forward to this. What happened to JPG??

theres nothing new to me. i miss the hèrmes-touch :(
but i like the loong carpet ^_^

Some pieces look a bit weird but most of them are very interesting. I love the coats on Kim and Magdalena! :heart:

i absolutely love the carpet runway!!!
the collection looks very chic, very hermes
but nothing really new ...

People don't go to Hèrmes for trendy clothes.
These scream quality and luxury though and look it in real life. What more would you want for the price you must pay?

few things to remember

-kelly messenger bags (JPG wearing one too?)
-the carpet
-the terrible silk-foulards patchwork trousers
-sending one of the girls down the runway smoking just for the sake of press coverage... maybe they realized that the collection was anything but strong and just tried to solve it this way... forgetting the fact that smoking is often seen as something weak :innocent:

in general terms one of the worst hermes shows in a long time... i i liked a lot more the mood of the ss07, sw07... with a great highlight on gorgeous ss06!

well i love it , its soo sexy , anyways he has a new clientele in the BIRC bloc and they would all want this except those patchwork trousers lol .

-sending one of the girls down the runway smoking just for the sake of press coverage...
Didn't Chanel send several models onto the 'runway' with cigarettes for the cruise 07/08 collection?

I quite like this collection, admittedly not as much as the spring/summer but I love the paisleys and I would gladly die for those paisley boots. The runway is simply amazing, absolutely gorgeous.

I'm trying to work out a theme here, I think you might be right, it could just be 'Chic'.
I love Hermes luxury though, the leathers and silks are always just immense.
Nice collection, not my favourite, but very nice.
xx

few things to remember

-kelly messenger bags (JPG wearing one too?)
-the carpet
-the terrible silk-foulards patchwork trousers
-sending one of the girls down the runway smoking just for the sake of press coverage... maybe they realized that the collection was anything but strong and just tried to solve it this way... forgetting the fact that smoking is often seen as something weak :innocent:

in general terms one of the worst hermes shows in a long time... i i liked a lot more the mood of the ss07, sw07... with a great highlight on gorgeous ss06!

Well you just summed up everything on my mind about this collection. :flower::lol:

I like the black on black looks and some pieces but... paisley, no, just NO. I'm underwhelmed... :( except maybe for the boots, I really like them.

a beautiful collection, toned and classy, gosh, I'd buy all of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->