Hermès F/W 2008.09 Paris

I saw a nipple slip

I like the collection but yeah, it kinda gets boring after you've seen half of the collections

Never really cared for Hermes. Kind of boring collection. And the smoking on the runway thing does nothing for the outfit, pointless.

I kind of like this collection, wearable and luxurious.

The smoking on the runway is SOOO GAULTIER. It's sooo Gaultier, Im almost offended that you all think it's a gimmick, I chuckled b/c it reminded me of his Biker Nun collection from the late 80s.

Anyway, as usual, this is extremely chic.

Booooooooring! As usual. Hermes always has the whole orange theme going on with those irritating prints.

yeah the cigarette is unnecessary
i think Gucci also did this boho chic thing, complete with the almost-same carpet

The smoking on the runway is SOOO GAULTIER. It's sooo Gaultier, Im almost offended that you all think it's a gimmick, I chuckled b/c it reminded me of his Biker Nun collection from the late 80s.

I love it when Gaultier has the models smoking on the runway....:heart:

Yeah, I know it causes lung cancer, but it's glamorous and cinematic and all the models smoke anyways!

I like that he used warm color not just stupid black and blue. Some skirt (?) was nice.

thanks i wanted to say something about this....:lol:
it's like people commenting there have never seen a JPG collection....

and to people who think it's boring.... well look at what Margiela did for Hermès.... Margiela is genius, for sure, but what he did for Hermès was def. less striking than what JPG is doing....
Don't forget JPG works for Hermès there........:rolleyes:
imo JPG is really inventing Hermès Womenswear.....

I think JPG's style is very good for Hermès and if you have one day the chance to go in an Hermès shop well go and check the outfit there're always a lot of secret stuff..... and JPG is always thinking to a lot of things we cannot see on the catwalk' pictures.....

is that a Birkin messenger?
it is!! it has a long flap that is secured with a kelly belt/clasp. i love it :heart: but of course the price will be..... :ninja: scary

00070m.jpg
00120m.jpg

00170m.jpg
00190m.jpg

00220m.jpg
00430m.jpg

style.com

Yeah I can see why people are saying its boring , boring in the sense that its too wearable lol , thats the point, but reality is women ,esp the women I know in UAE and Brazil will buy this up like no ones business in comparison to say YSL's womenswear which is still a loss making brand.

i love love love this bag, too.....it's like a cross between the picotin and the kelly. i would so carry this one, reminds me of the 90s.

00080m.jpg
00380m.jpg

style.com

well. the clothes are boring, but the bags fortunately make up for it! i want this one:
00230m%281521%29.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->