Christian Dior F/W 2006.07 Paris

It's so dark- it's hard to see any of the clothes properly...

I loved the spring lace collection especially in comparison

stilettogirl84 said:
I loved the spring lace collection especially in comparison
from what i heard this collection should be a little bit similar in the boutiques--some tulle, some lace, just used in different ways but definitely not as light and airy as spring. i really like the jackets with draped tulle overlay. :heart:

Its great but im still stuck on the spring collection. Its was simply perfect for me.

I think there are several nice pieces in this collection, but I'm not a fan of the fur details (or anything fur, for that matter)
The pic Yimi posted of the remove sunglasses made me want a pair. I don't think I'd buy them without trying them on first, though, which rules out ordering online. I wonder if any eyewear stores here will carry them :heart:

Keya said:
I don't think I'd buy them without trying them on first, though, which rules out ordering online. I wonder if any eyewear stores here will carry them :heart:
i'm sure they can order them :heart:

Don't those sunglasses look like the ones Britney Spears wears in her 'Toxic' video?

Does anyone have the video for this show? That link is gone.

Christian Dior John Galliano Denim Jacket 2006 For Sale at 1stDibs | christian dior denim jacket, dior jean jacket, christian dior jacket

13407582_datamatics.jpg

DSC04917_1632513475310_master.JPG

foxy_couture_presets_master.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->