Christian Dior S/S 10 Paris

it's just a good collection but it's just soooooooooo boring for dior
i'm liking it more everytime i look at it though

Oh dear, why did LVMH even have a show for this? Dior used to be so exciting. :(

I have a feeling Galliano has showed it all before but I like this collection. I adore these short jackets, especially the ones on Natasha and Abbey Lee and I love this Old Hollywood look: Veronika Lake hair and this make-up, really beautiful! :heart:

Red lips, vampy dresses and peek-a-boo bangs...color me shocked. :mellow:

It's really upsetting at this point that you basically know what a Dior collection will look like without having to see it. It's even more upsetting that the "new" clothes look like cheap knockoffs of things that the designer has done beautifully in the past.

after seeing the whole collection, i have to say it's all quite beautiful. i'd wear the majority of these clothes in a heartbeat.

I didn't have any high hopes with that collection and so it is. I kind of like some of the lingerie looks, but over all it's just yet another repetitive set of clothes I've seen before done in some cheap looking fabrics. At least the music sounds quite nice (at least).

I must say this is sensational.But why there were no sunglasses,beach wear and etc...i mean it`s a summer collection...?!?

I remember the nights (especially for couture) I would stay up hours just for one glance at a photo off wire image, Dior used to be the most exciting thing in the world, what happened? The suits can't possibly think this is a good direction even their uninspired minds must notice a hideous lack of editorial in magazines that would once feature Galliano on every other page. It's so so sad and no one can fill this very empty void!

I'm kind of getting tired of the old hollywood glamour. It seems like since fall 2007 - present, it's all one big collection. A very beautiful collection (I love it :D), but yeah, its repetitive.

The only thing I like are the shoes, the rest is just typical Galliano, I wasn´t expecting much more.

^^wow, John's entrance is stunning. :smile:

i'm currently on the fence if i should be liking this collection or not. 'cause it's like i have seen it for almost every season in Dior.

Karlie's entrance looks amazing. The bags look really nice as well, can't wait to see some more detail shots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CupcakesTulip
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->