Christian Lacroix Haute Couture S/S 09 Paris

one more from yahoo:
capt.a6da05b8dfca40f7b830b5046c60d3bd.france_fashion_ena113.jpg

news.yahoo.com

I think if you look up 'consistency' in a vocabulary, you'll see his name as explanation. Same goes for fairytale princess....I am not sure if I am smoldering with love yet, though.

omg hooooow amazing :heart: vlada's adorable.

hanne gaby (it's her yeah?) has the best pieces to wear :buzz:

There's one distinct difference between Dior and Lacroix:
When Galliano does the same for the hundreth time, I hate it.
When Lacroix does polka dots, spanish, bows and prints...it's brilliant.
Talking about double standards. :D
More, More, More.
true true true! every new collection looks like the mariée from the one before just exited the runway... and still it's always gorgeous and surprising!:flower:

i only like lacroix when he goes dark and needless to say this is boring the crap out of me

I'm loving that look with the full green skirt and cropped jacket. I love the elongated torso, and the whole look just has a very sexy thrown together sort of vibe, like the skirt is just a huge bolt of fabric that's been wrapped around the waist.

Love it. I don't think I've ever disliked Christian Lacroix Haute Couture...ever.

The set is gorgeous, too! Can't wait to see more.

Love it!
And Vlada looks heavenly as the bride. The embellished hoop earrings are gorgeous, I must have them, pricetag and all.

I am very happy about what I've seen so far and very VERY relieved that it wasn't another collection filled with a gazillion white/very light coloured dresses cynically aimed at the wedding market :flower:. My Lacroix needs colour!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->