LACR_HC_SS09_0040.jpg

LACR_HC_SS09_0058.jpg

LACR_HC_SS09_0072.jpg

LACR_HC_SS09_0092.jpg

LACR_HC_SS09_0105.jpg

LACR_HC_SS09_0123.jpg

LACR_HC_SS09_0136.jpg

catwalking :smile:

Some of the pieces I have questions about...I wish he'd tone it down sometimes. ><

Is Lacroix couture know for it's cut or draping? The draping doesn't look very advanced in some pieces, like he just pinned things together this way and that.

This collection blurs with the last two couture seasons.

Spring 05/FW05/Spring 06 was his best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting the entire collection!

Beautiful collection. I don't think it's his best, but I honestly can't say I hate anything.

All hail to the Couture God!
*faints from beauty*

Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous. Thanks so much for all the images everyone.

Thank you very much for posting :flower:
Well, I started to see this collection and suddenly I saw Georgina's outfit. It's definitely the worst look from this... But the final looks are perfection. Such a pity that Lacroix couture doesn't get as much attention as Dior.

Is it my impression or Siri's look is too Prada SS 09? :shock:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it. It's definitely a shot of adrenaline in what is so far a pretty dull couture week.

Generally I tend to prefer his F/W collections when he goes a bit darker, a bit more seductive, but there are some looks in here that I absolutely love; the sheer embroidered gown on Sessilee, the metallic gold on Siri, the gathered black skirt/blush colored top on Tanya and especially the green skirt/blue cropped jacket with the white shirt tied at the waist.

I absolutely think this is great!
For me this is the epitome of couture with all the detailing and such. I love it!

TONS of things going on as usual, but I have to agree that it's not one of his best couture collections.

The best piece is the white jacket with the scarlet flowers followed by the bride's jacket.

It is very Lacroix but I can't say I'm in love with it.
I like it when he goes all out "WTF?!" (S/S 08) not when it looks a bit like Valentino :smile:sick:smile:

So beautiful! This is why I love Lacroix Couture all the time.
Vlada looks so beautiful! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->