Christian Lacroix HC F/W 04.05 Paris

couture colPêí!ë¿ÂaèY©«Xzß%ëT’þ‰ »;6*IªÕÑ?—ÇÕÝø$<’®!Ýí-å¢b²œdݶe9ùåª 6m9Ü(Þš_q“Ù~Í p”84ÄC©“ijÅ4EX6Éü@í¥¯ ÙÍ

Umm, it was above average. Some beautiful things. Some predictable, "typical" Lacroix. And some horrible stuff.

Argh. What is with the influx of dresses with sleeves that look like they belong on horrid 80's prom creations? Oy.

00200f.jpg

I love his use of color, especially the crimson:

00100f.jpg

Originally posted by seditionary@Jul 9 2004, 08:12 AM
couture colPêí!ë¿ÂaèY©«Xzß%ëT’þ‰ »;6*IªÕÑ?—ÇÕÝø$<’®!Ýí-å¢b²œdݶe9ùåª 6m9Ü(Þš_q“Ù~Í p”84ÄC©“ijÅ4EX6Éü@í¥¯ ÙÍ
[snapback]309941[/snapback]​

Am I the only one who sees these weird letters?

typical bold Lacroix, I quite enjoy this collection.
and I just love his use of pink shoes & tights :heart:

some of the pieces that I liked a lot:

Christian_Lacroix_HC_FW_04_01.jpg
Christian_Lacroix_HC_FW_04_03.jpg

Christian_Lacroix_HC_FW_04_07.jpg
Christian_Lacroix_HC_FW_04_04.jpg

Originally posted by TheSweetest@Jul 9 2004, 07:59 AM
i thought the collection was elegant.

I like this dress most. (most wearable I guess)
[snapback]309933[/snapback]​

:heart: :heart: Thats beautiful! :o

Originally posted by softgrey@Jul 7 2004, 09:48 PM
excuse me...but is everyone going to do a wedding gown because they all know melania knauss is in the market for one?...

i mean ...how many couture wedding gowns do they sell a year...?...can't be many...and the cost of a wedding dress is far greater than a standard couture dress...so they must all be trying to get her to order from them...will be interesting to see who else does one...

will gaultier?...

this tradition has been abandoned for some time now...quite a coincidence that it's coming back at this moment?...no?... :unsure: :innocent:
[snapback]308539[/snapback]​

I read somewhere that a large amount of Dior's couture sales are from rich customers who lop the frills off and use his gowns as wedding dresses :o Maybe Lacroix wants a bit of Galliano's moneypot..

I absolutely adore Christian Lacroix...the use of colour is amazing, I'm so sick of seeing uninspired dull uses of colour on the runways...I always love how his runway is too, the complimenting lighting yet still the main focus is the couture :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
afrowitch said:
Argh. What is with the influx of dresses with sleeves that look like they belong on horrid 80's prom creations? Oy.
*drools* See, I find that gorgeous... and they were used well before the '80s.

mp1.jpeg
00200f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->