Christian Siriano F/W 10.11 New York

A few dresses that are so-so, but for the most part this is a disaster.
The shoes are hideous. Christian's collaboration with Payless totally missed the mark.

bland clothing but i think the blue backdrop works great!

absolutely horrendous. i can barely look at the clothes because the shoes are so over the top awful they keep drawing my eye. then, when i do look at the clothes, they are bland and uninspired. he also has a thing for cheap looking fabrics.

From the looks of this collection, it looks like he was the winner of Project: Vomitrocious. :sick::sick::yuk:

Shoes are awful, not hugely keen on most of the collection although there are two dresses that I love.

It's maybe not the most cohesive collection but it's a decent showing overall. I still don't think that he was ready to launch his own label yet. He has a lot of potential but I wish he would have worked directly under one of the established fashion houses for a while/been mentored by an established designer. The fabrics are not the best here but I like the show overall except for those sandal/boot hybrids.

THis collection is not that great. I expect more from him

Wow those heels look like if you wave them in the air fast enough, they'll make you fly.

The shoes remind me of Alexander McQueen's shoes from SS 10 ... well the ones with the elaborate heel and such .

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->