College Style

TheKiwi, although we don't go to the same school, it seems like we do with those pictures and the girls flaunting their coach bags around thinking that people care!

"The great thing about going to such an unstylish college is that it makes me always feel super stylish!" My thoughts exactly!

I went to my school with my camera. Why is it when i'm looking for the people with the weird clothes i can't find them?

^ Can't wait to see pics matthaeus123! :woot:

Now college style is very interesting cause it's all a class of its own. Like you're not going to show up to school dressed to the nines like they dropped you from the runway. It needs to be about comfort, budget-friendly so you can mix and match and run around wearing it without fear of it getting used up to quickly.

The college I go to has pretty bad style. It's all about hoodies, designer jeans and a large handbag. There's also lots of hippies, but that's another story. :ninja:

Stuff I wear to school most often: v-neck sweaters from Zara, classic blazers, designer jeans, sneakers (Adidas are the most comfortable), Adidas track jackets, nice backpack (lots of black) and ready to go......

here sorta shows what people most people wear

Snow%20photos%20for%20web003.JPG

TESC

I attend the University of Chicago! Is anyone interested in our lovely female population's fashion-forward apparel? It features UGG boots and ill-fitting jeans (or sweatpants with a sorority's logo or "PINK") combined with at least one "THE NORTH FACE" item! Our men are also doing quite well, with the baggy bootcut trend continuing well into this year, 1998.

ive also been noticing every guy and girl wearing these boat shoes! i own a pair but wore them a few years back.

zappos.com

So lucky I go to Parsons, I don't generally see this sort of thing in class. NYU however... :P

hahaha, i'm guilty. i have that same (?) pair, but they're not so common around my campus.

I think that could only work if you actually live near a large body of water though

I attend the University of Chicago! Is anyone interested in our lovely female population's fashion-forward apparel? It features UGG boots and ill-fitting jeans (or sweatpants with a sorority's logo or "PINK") combined with at least one "THE NORTH FACE" item! Our men are also doing quite well, with the baggy bootcut trend continuing well into this year, 1998.

here at the U of Minnesota, we're right there with you (i'm unfortunately guilty of the ill-fitting jeans and the north face items--but their windstopper fleece are too good on windy days and long walks not to wear :ninja:)

I saw another person at my school wearing a cape, while riding his bike.

I tend to live in my sorority letter and function shirts! Funny how I didn't really wear basic t-shirts until college.

i saw a girl in my school with those way too cool martin margiela sunglasses!!! rich folks in my school.

I go to NYU and I think a lot of people are well-dressed. Of course, there are days when all students regress into hoodie state and a lot of girls still wear Uggs, but I think that a lot of people here do follow fashion closely enough. Randomly sitting in the park, I see quite a few great outfits.

Tischies (art students) can be well-dressed, but a lot of them look like they raided American Apparel and threw in some street swear tees, so it's really not that creative or original. CAS girls can be really classic, polished, and put together. I'm sure there are Sternies who have badass suits, but I haven't seen one in particular yet. As for the rest of the schools, I don't see enough students to make a comment.

I know a few people who go to Penn and Greek Life is big there, so expect to see a lot of hoodies and sweats. However, there are plenty of opportunities to dress up for parties, so I think some girls can put together some interesting outfits. I don't think anybody would think you look like a slob, considering that this is college and there are people who have pulled all nighters and have not showered.

They are warm and comfy and practically waterproof... I love mine but I guess in reality it's just the brandname. :lol:

Does anybody know about Ivy League style? I'm headed to Penn next year, and I don't want to look like a complete slob. But I love my sweats!!!:( I'm from the West Coast which is generally more chill about fashion excepting Cali of course:innocent:, but I don't know about the East Coast. Philly is pretty close to NYC after all. :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alliexcx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->