COS Collection of Style

loverunway both are still avaiable at COS.. the cashmere sweater also comes in light grey and peach :flower:

^Nice buys Hanne, thanks for sharing! I'll check the store after all.

hanne- is that a dress? If so wow it's gorgeous and I need to buy a prom dress so Cos might be a great place to try!

Hanne
I was in cos last weekend and i did see all the spring summer stuff you got which are all lovely but i didnt see any sale items. does anyone know if htey still have sales items in london? was i just really blind?

I'll check for you tomorrow as i'm going to the Oxford St store and will see if there's a sale. I don't *think* there is anymore but i might be wrong

I was at COS this morning and there were no sales but then the store just opened 2 weeks ago so I'm not sure it's relevant...

Made my 1st purchase there, a draped grey tshirt dress.

I'll definetely go back, it's just my kind of (cheap) clothes basic with a twist.

For those in London, check out the new store in Covent Garden, it's much better than Oxford Street :flower:

I loooove COS - they have some great basics and more interesting things and I love how they've divided up the sections, for casual, work, party - so you can get most things under one roof. I wish they would do online shopping so you can see everything they have in stock, but I always need to try everything on because it varies so much...some items are very generous and others not so much ^_^

really? i'm going to check it out. I've been going to go there loads of times but then end up walking past it because i've got to meet someone. YES I wish they'd do online too bc sometmes they have nice things which are 'it' items - like this grey dress last year which sold out so quickly- and I always miss them in store :(

It's a huge store, womens is on two levels so don't forget to go upstairs :lol: It's just much better laid out, you can see the clothes better & more space so I will probably just go to that store from now on. They also have a fairly large mens section & kids too.

wow it seems good, i'll go tomorrow! And I hate how the Cos kids stuff is only really young kids. It's so amazing - sometimes better than women imo! If it was 12 or 13 then maybe I could squeeze in :P

Also, is there still a sale?

Didn't see any sale stuff unfortunately - hope you like it when you go in!

thanks so much for the tip miu_miu i gotta go to covent garden, havent been there in ages and its one of my fave parts of london!

^^ while you're there go to the new h&m. The top floor is ENTIRELY H&M Trend and H&M Premium basics- it's amazing!

i went to this store for the FIRST time ever today to see what all the fuss is about - forget h&m trend this is my new favourite shop!!!!!!!!!

i bought a really nice body-con colour block dress :smile: will post pics later

the spring sale has started!

got this one, 50% off :heart:
26449zp.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"