COS Collection of Style

thanks!

well, the sale isn't very big yet, some kashmir basics 50% off (which is great...) and some random things from the spring line...hopefully it gets bigger soon. aaah last years spring sale...sweet memories :D

Definately get some of their cashmere stuff! It has awesome quality and is soooo soft. Just wish they would use more feminine cuts, sometimes half of their collection looks like a tent :innocent:

Does anyone have the "infamous" COS draped tee?

What;s the infamous cos draped tee? :o
I love Cos! I want to get a job there for weekends and holidays but I bet they won't take 16 year olds :/
Also p;lease someone advise me!

img from stylebubble

I really want the blue skirt but should I get it in blue or black? Black is more wearable but I prefer the blue...

My thoughts exactly The_Ida! awfully sheer tho' would demand a lot of undergarment co-ordinating..

loverunway - I'd go with the blue.. it's summer and you probably already have several black skirts..

Yeah it's gorgeous- I also love the jacket in the bottom left corner. Thanks Hanne- I think I will go with the blue.

This is the "infamous" COS tee - very popular among Danish bloggers :blush:.

I bought mine today in the blue colour, but wanted it in creme/white as well. Unfortunately, it was sold out :cry:.

Pics from modemedmere.dk

Attachments

• Cos Blå.jpg
    Cos Blå.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 3
  • COS Creme.jpg
    COS Creme.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 9
OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS! that;s the exact thing I bought the other day for a prom dress haha. Then I realised it was a t-shirt. But idk it looked good as a dress because I am wquite short. I bought it in a blue too :P

LOL, I'm quite short too but I still think it's a little too short. I'd be thinking is my bum covered? all the time, heh. I could get away with it though, I guess.

RachelleChar- I want to know too!
advo- well I tried it on and it's down to mid thigh. I'm 5"5. Trouble is the middle bit where it goes up is obviously shorter and that's also crotch position haha.

LOL, yes, the back lenght is okay for me too, but the front is a little risque when you move :wink:

I bought the blue skirt! It's gorgeous. I wanted to wear it casually but my friend told me it's meant to be really smart wear :/ IDK I think i'll wear it casually too haha.

great tee :heart:

i love the draping/bunching in the front...
blousey but not "fattening"... sometimes those drapey shirts can make ppl look so much bigger than they are but that one looks pretty flattering

^Oh yes. I agree. And truthfully, I was a little eh at the tee because it looks HUGE even in XS. But when you put it on, it's really pretty. Still a little pricey at 350 DKK, however, the tee is bloody popular in DK so I had to get it while I had the chance.

ugh i'm so annoyed I took back the t-shirt now :( I wanted to keep it but didn't have enough money to buy the skirt so had to swap it because the skirt was better and there was only one left in my size!

lovely,interesting pieces you guys have..
hope you'll post more :P

i'll go to this store some day... i'm on the other end of the world at the moment.

advo - I just got the blue top, too. It´s lovely I think. :smile:

Attachments

• cos-top-belt.5.5.09.jpg
    cos-top-belt.5.5.09.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nymphfable
Back