COS Collection of Style

i'd like the top if it wasn't for the drape-y bit, not a fan of that :ninja:

i absolutely love the leather clutch they have at the moment, the leather is really really nice

COS is my favourite of all the high street stores, whenever i go to Europe i stock up majorly on their stuff because they do the basics with pretty little design quirks like no other! I only wish they had an online store/one in australia which would help loads with my COS obsession haha.

gossiping- the whole point of the top is the drapy bit ! What's the point of even saying that :P Without the drapy bit there would be nothing left? It would just be the back ahha.

I love Cos sooo much, everytime I go in I feel like a kid in a sweetshop [gosh i hate that expression i'm sorry !] Today I bought a dress for my prom. What I really love about Cos is how it's so cheap for such well tailored items and such expensive looking items. My dress looks very expensive but it was only £39! It's navy and is assymetric- it has draping down one arm and the other only half way. It's really hard to describe, maybe i'll post a picture later on. I also got this dress with the top half jersey and the bottom half is colour blocked two tone, it's grey and blue and looks very Louise Goldin.

what? i mean that i would like it if it was a plain blue top yes :smile:

You can probably get that colour from American Apparel. It's a really nice colour actually, it's been a lot in Cos lately.

gossiping- the whole point of the top is the drapy bit ! What's the point of even saying that :P Without the drapy bit there would be nothing left? It would just be the back ahha.

I love Cos sooo much, everytime I go in I feel like a kid in a sweetshop [gosh i hate that expression i'm sorry !] Today I bought a dress for my prom. What I really love about Cos is how it's so cheap for such well tailored items and such expensive looking items. My dress looks very expensive but it was only £39! It's navy and is assymetric- it has draping down one arm and the other only half way. It's really hard to describe, maybe i'll post a picture later on. I also got this dress with the top half jersey and the bottom half is colour blocked two tone, it's grey and blue and looks very Louise Goldin.

Hey,
I think I´ve got the same dress. Bought a oneshoulder dress a couple of weeks ago.

(my pic)

Attachments

• cos-dress7.4.09.jpg
    cos-dress7.4.09.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 2
How much is the drape tee in pounds? I agree, a online store would be so useful although everyone might start wearing it!

miss-am- no it's not that one, although I tried that one on in a plum colour too and it's very nice. Mine is like ruffled down from the sleeves along the body of it too.

dcrd- it's £29 and yeah an online store would be great but yeah ia it would take away from the uniqueness- I love how i'm probably one of the only people my age [that i know anyway] that wears it. Also, it's not lkie Topshop where stuff sells out immediately, there is usually most of the stock still available at every store and I like how it's mostly XS,S,M,L because there's more of each size that way :smile:

I'm currently applying to work at COS although I doubt i'll get it because i'm so young- does anyone here work for them/has worked for them?

wow 29 pounds is really reasonable! (i'm 16 too:blush:) haha i agree though
shame i don't live close enough to apply for a job there!

You can probably get that colour from American Apparel. It's a really nice colour actually, it's been a lot in Cos lately.

oh sorry i didn't realise it was jersey :shock:

maybe i don't like it anymore lol

dcrd- do any of your friends like Cos? None of mine have even heard of it!
I hope I get the job although idk I feel like everyone that works there is older and also the main people that shop there are older so it's a bit awkward, although today when I went in there was a girl who looked really young working there.

nooo they would have no idea what Cos is! You should just give an application in, i'm sure it would be good for them to have a variety of ages working there!

Yeah and I just realised they can't ask your age on the application form because that's discrimination! Although it's going to be obvious when I can't write my grades for GCSE because I don't have them yet ....

loverunway - ok. I´d love to see the dress you´re talking about. :smile:

miss-am- I am wearing it to my school prom tomorrow so I will post pictures of it on later this week. It looks like not much on the camera but on it gives it a whole other dimension. It's so hard to explain what it looks like but it also comes in dusty pink and a sage green and is 399 DK

COS Lapis Lazuli'ish roughly cut gem bracelet..bought it a couple of weeks ago.

personal photography.

wow that is gorgeous! I never really look at Cos's jewellery and other accessories although I should. I don't really go for jewellery much though. I do love their shoes but they are usually really expensive.

it looks pretty :smile: i really like their bags/they have a nice clutch at the moment too

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->