CR Fashion Book #7 : Lady Gaga by Bruce Weber

Surprising choice. The first cover is better than the second, but I'm so over Lady Gaga and she's actually been keeping a low profile. Why not give the cover to Taraji?

I had high hopes for that... I am not a fan or anything but she can pull it off usually... this one leaves feeling a little bit weird...I do like the first cover though... but she is sort of doing Kate Moss on it;-)

Meh. Not a single shot excited me.

The 2nd cover is very depressing, but the editorial is better.

Ugly both.

What's that hard to create a dramatic cover about her character in AHS? :judge:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this, especially the shots in white. Great to see Bruce Weber photograph Gaga, not a combination I'd have expected and that's part of why I like it.

Surprised that people think Gaga is a strange choice for this, she's friendly with Carine and Stephen Gan. Plus she's had quite a big year: a jazz album and tour with Tony Bennett, a Grammy win, that amazing Oscars performance, her engagement and her upcoming role on American Horror Story - all stuff worthy of a cover story to me.

Gaga is so irrelevant in this time. I don't like.
Taraji should be on the cover.

I like the cover in white a lot. And I actually think it's refreshing to see her.

Is Gaga representing CR book, irrelevant and desperate right now.

This was the big surprise? So underwhelming.

I love Carine to bits and I appreciate what she's been trying to do with her magazine, but Lady Gaga? She couldn't have picked someone more of non-factor if she tried.

This is so boring. Very try-hard and there's no surprise factor anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->