CR Fashion Book #9 : Rihanna by Terry Richardson

ChicSaks

Reaction score
SORRENTI_COVER3-e1468343684374.jpeg

crfashionbook.com

I want this! This is such a stunning shot, something lively and exciting, and perfectly captured. What a nice little palate cleanser to Sorrenti's underwhelming VI special.

Sorrenti for CRFB?? What about that infamous Conde Nast exclusivity?
If CRFB can attract major photographers (others than Weber), i'm all for it.

I'm actually excited by this. It looks like Gigi again...

Doesn't look like Gigi but an Asian model on the cover.
Unless there is another model named Gigi?

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope this is a preview cover. If not, then this is creepy. Glitters on her teeth? Really?

Mario Sorrenti for CR? Hm...

It's most like on Fernanda Ly. On CR's site it discussed the Sorrenti shoot involves Ly & Joan. I'm so excited, this is the Carine I've been waiting to come out since CR's first issue and it's finally here. I'm so glad Sorrenti decided to photograph for this issue, it's like a major FU to Conde Nastie. It's so beautiful, classic, excessive and yet scary, it's so Carine.

Joan Smalls:

363581_AB00000578_0_image_a_44_1468359299186.jpg

dailymail.co.uk

I like it, the model looks like a maniac but that´s what attracts me. I´m sure it will stand out on the newsstands :D

*edit* Joan´s faaar superior.

Personally speaking I've actually grown fond of the way she champions new photographers. A big name like Sorrenti is however welcome if the result looks like this. The agency Carine wields over whatever she touches lately is quite impressive for me.

Not Gigi's biggest fan, but she simply will not be a takeaway for me to get this. The price is of this magazine is very dear but I'll just close my eyes and get it. Purely superficial of course, but this will look so nice on my rustic coffee table!

Edit: Joan's cover doesn't do it for me, looks too drag queen-like, the excess doesn't have the same arty mood of the first one. Too glamourous.

Oh my goodness, Joan's cover is gorgeous. The seduction is beyond this planet.

I like Joan's pic, the first one is bad though. But she could've done way better with Sorrenti.

When I saw the first picture I thought it was okay but I really didn't like the glitter on the teeth, but then I saw Joan's cover and Wow, love at first sight. It's gorgeous.

Glitter bomb!

I like both.
It's nice they created two completely different moods using glitter.
One is crazy fun, the other is glamorous sexy.

I hope this is a preview cover. If not, then this is creepy. Glitters on her teeth? Really?

Mario Sorrenti for CR? Hm...

I agree. She looks like a clown, and that glitter on the teeth...

Joan's cover is striking, but not my favorite. The other cover (not sure who the model is) is really grossing me out and the glitter in her teeth is causing an OCD flare-up for some reason.

Stunning covers, nice than big photographers work on the Carine's mag.

I prefer the second cover, but they're both very eyecatching. The first reminds me a bit too much of Miley Cyrus' M&M editorial, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->