Dafne Cejas

^ So beautiful! She can look so different in different photos; sometimes I don't recognise her.

dafne fascinates me. she's so multifaceted.! i love her new polas and the ed posted on the page before, she looks so venomous on those shots :heart:

Just love these polaroids :heart: And in my opinion, they show more of her body language and skills than the whole editorial from V (which remains more remarkable for its atmosphere to me, even if she plays a part in it but still doesn't focus enough on her if you ask). The polas look quite simple but everything is so striking in their composition - poses, expressions, angles.

And I agree with you Carla-A, there is something truly fascinating with Dafne. If you look at her face in details, you might consider some of her features as strong or even close to "hard" but if you really look at it as a whole, it's beyond subtle and charming. This contrast is quite priceless to me.

She's shot something for Vogue Turkey, don't know if it's an editorial or the cover

I'm head over heels in love with all the new pictures posted - from the snaps and polaroids to backstage shots - each of them explores something new, shows me something I haven't noticed about Dafne's beauty before... Just wow! :wub::heart:

^ so it's confirmed?! :buzz:
this new totally overwhelms me! plus styled by ricardo tisci, could it be even better? dafne is doing well, and it definitely thrills me... i can't wait to see what she has in store for us!

^it could be better, to me at least... it´s shot by Mert & Marcus!!! can´t waaaait!

^^^ Yay! Looking forward to seeing it!
Btw, does anyone know about the shooting for Vogue Turkey? I think she'll be there as well.

Dafne starts to build up a very strong market with Mert & Marcus and Tisci. If she manages to hold them over some seasons (or even longer, but nowadays not so sure about that after they dropped even Iris and Ranya), i'll take my head off for her!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dafne has indeed shot something for Vogue Turkey.

So I'm very anxious to see what Vogue Paris and Vogue Turkey will bring! ^_^

Dafne is doing so well :smile: Italian Vogue, French Vogue, V & Givenchy F/W10 Ad! whoa! :woot: I won't be surprised if she enters MDC's Top 50 very soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->