Dafne Cejas

More from V magazine's editorial:

designscene.net

Last edited by a moderator:
^Wow. Those two are beautiful and fluidity of the body movement looks really strong for a new girl.

^^lol! that red bus is the one I used to take to go home...
Loving everything about this ed so far :smile:

I love the way she uses her hands on her face. Every shot of her from that editorial is perfection.

If there's one industry in the world that should celebrate and praise different types of beauty its the fashion industry.

The day it won't be like this anymore, I guess I can retire and become full-time art gallerist. -_-

As for the spread in V, I can't say I don't like it but I'm with Acester on that one, I'd rather see something more "raw" too. She's got one of the most interesting and intriguing faces right now and that story keeps it hidden (maybe on purpose and that would be smart management then, keeping us hungry for the next pieces). Body language is strong, fluid etc. but not more impressive than others that I've seen lately. Again, her face is definitely her best asset, very strong but so subtle in her expressions.

Speaking about seeing more of her face :lucky: At The Transformation of ENRIQUE MIRON as El Diablo by PAUL ROWLAND. Thursday, April 29, 2010.

0430paul_11.jpg

patrickmcmullan via ediewarhol and vmagazine.com

Last edited by a moderator:
she's with Antonella and...? who is the other?, I love her cejas :D

First picture is amazing, thanks for posting it here!

I guess it's her smile that really captures my attention there, shining. And sounds odd to say but there is a kind of harmony between her smile, her eyebrows and her outfit that probably makes the picture even more charming.

Looks like Dafne is part of the Givenchy campaign among Malgosia Bela, Mariacarla Boscono, Joan Smalls, Catherine McNeil, Mengyao Xi by Mert and Marcus.
Thanks to youarearockstar for the information!

^ uh-huh :wink: that's why she made it on models.com Top 10 Newcomer's List :smile:

I really hope it´s true!!!.. and that makes sense since rumours have always said they were five models for givenchy campaign

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acctforstylethings
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"