Dates for your diary - All upcoming show dates

^It's been very good indeed! Marc, Vera, Ralph Lauren and Calvin - no disappointments ^_^

NY was better as i expected. Colors, not only Elegance but also a bit Extravagance. but now i´m so ready for Milan and Paris.
And Versace- 7 days to come, so exited.

Versace it's my fav too with Mcqueen show... got me extremely excited in this time of the year... when milan FW is coming

Last edited by a moderator:
Portugal Fashion - Oporto Fashion Week(end)

Friday, March 19

19H30_ALVES / GONÇALVES

20H30_ANABELA BALDAQUE

21H30_FELIPE OLIVEIRA BAPTISTA

22H30_ANA SALAZAR

Saturday, March 20

15H00_YOUNG DESIGNERS - CONCURSO DE DESIGN
ANDREIA FILIPA OLIVEIRA
FERNANDO LOPES
HUGO VEIGA
LUCIANA TEIXEIRA

16H00_FOOTWEAR
ATELIER DO SAPATO
CHOCOLATE NEGRO
DKODE
FLY LONDON
GOLDMUD
NOBRAND
STILETTO
Y.E.S.

17H00_LION OF PORCHES

18H00_LUÍS ONOFRE

19H00_STORYTAILORS

20H00_RED OAK

21H00_LUÍS BUCHINHO

22H30_DIELMAR

23H30_FÁTIMA LOPES

SUNDAY, March 21

15H00_ELISABETH TEIXEIRA

16H00_DIOGO MIRANDA

17H00_JÚLIO TORCATO

18H00_BRAND COLLECTIVE
CELTIC JEANS
CONCRETO
ID VALUES
ORFAMA

19H00_CARLOS GIL

This is our much humble and mostly Industry Insider Fashion Weekend. I'll be attending and covering it. I'll be posting the coverage here. Some of the shows have already been covered in Paris Fashion Week, but if I can add something, I will!

MAY DAYS: Fashion will truly be a movable feast next month. Chanel is showing cruise in Saint-Tropez, while Christian Dior is headed to Shanghai. Now comes word that Jean Paul Gaultier is taking his couture to Moscow. Gaultier is slated to reprise his summer high fashion show in the Russian capital on May 14 at the invitation of his partner there, Bosco di Ciliegi, which has operated the designer’s Moscow boutique since 2005.
wwd.com

Whereas for the fashion shows and presentations of designers' top ranges the fashion capitals are the compulsory locations, for the cruise collections it is possible to break ranks. Saint Tropez is to be the backdrop for the presentation of new Chanel cruise range at sunset on 11th May at Café Senequier. To mark the occasion a video filmed by Karl Lagerfeld himself will be shown, with US model Heidi Mount and French actor Pascal Greggory as the stars. Dior will also be moving the presentation of its cruise collection from Paris to Shanghai, on 15th May. On that same day, the city will be hosting the presentation of a short twelve-minute film by David Lynch, which is linked to the Lady Dior advertising campaign shot by Steven Klein and starring Marion Cotillard. The actress recites a poem written by David Lynch himself and inspired by the Pearl Tower, which stands out against the background of a photo of the campaign, with a plot involving intrigue and secret agents.
vogue.it

WALK THIS WAY: The Yohji Yamamoto man is returning to the Paris catwalk. After a two season hiatus, the Japanese designer, who in April showed his fall men’s collection in Tokyo, is heading back to Paris in time for spring 2011 men’s fashion week, which runs June 24 to June 27. For the past two seasons, the label men’s wear has been shown commercially at its Paris headquarters. The exact date and time for the upcoming men’s runway show is yet to be confirmed.
wwd.com

Does anybody know when the Dior Cruise show is?

If only people read other people's posts, it's not that hard... That info is on post #467, only two posts above yours...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh so next week should be fun with Chanel, JPG and Dior all doing their mid-season shows.

Excited to see what Galliano comes up with!!!!...especially in China..lol

Chanel appears to just be getting underway now according to Derek Blasberg's twitter.

And that movie :lol:

Does anyone know any specifics about preseason schedules? Other than Chanel and Dior are we just going to have to keep checking out WWD to see what's new? I saw Bottega Veneta released their cruise lookbook... (Hint to anyone that has a subscription and wants to post the photos!)

FRENCH TOUCH: Yves Saint Laurent is the latest French brand to take its cruise collection on the road — and to put it on a runway. YSL designer Stefano Pilati is heading to New York for an intimate showing of his pre-spring designs at the Consulate General of France on June 3. The small-scale show is to be held in one of the consulate’s silk-walled salons.
NEW RECRUIT: Paris-based designer Bouchra Jarrar has been invited to join the official couture calendar. Jarrar, who founded her signature couture label in January and showed structured, two-toned pieces, said she would “continue with the same concept for the next collection.” Jarrar has also been nominated for the ANDAM award, to be presented June 28. Prior to launching her brand, Jarrar worked at Balenciaga for almost a decade and was the former couture director at Christian Lacroix.

CITY SWAPS: Italy’s Camera della Moda is still fine-tuning its schedule for men’s fashion week in Milan, and, while a first draft shows no major adjustments to the head count, a few houses will forgo the runway in June. Alexander McQueen, Les Hommes, Missoni and Moschino are opting for presentations, while CP Company will show its collection solely at the Pitti Uomo trade fair, which kicks off in Florence on June 15. The trade show’s special guest of honor, Jil Sander, also will present its collection in the Tuscan capital this season on June 17. Trading places, Pitti Uomo stalwart Corneliani will make its Milan runway debut, as will Turkish designer Umit Benan. Calvin Klein also returns to Italy’s fashion capital after last season’s hiatus. Finally, Ermenegildo Zegna and Z Zegna will present its collections simultaneously.
wwd.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noorap
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->