Denim/Jean jackets

I love the demin jackets, but a demin jacket shall have the right cut and be worn with the right dress or top - like silk. :smile:

I have a Yanuk one that I bought a few years ago, it's stored away, but ai might bring it out.

I've always worn denim jackets...love them to death.
The look great doing the fall and summer and I just don't understand why they went out of style.

For a month ago i hated it. But now I've seen people who are mixing and combinating denim jackets really good, and it looks so great on them.
But I'm never going to wear one, ever again. It's so not my style, but as I said, it looks great on some people.

I just bought a denim t-shirt from the op shop, but i'm not too keen on the actual jackets because they're too thick. I wouldn't say the jackets are pulled off by women well.

DSC01666.jpg

Denim shirts are nice too but theres already a topic for them.

Yea, denim jackets seem to be really "in" again. The best place to buy them are at thrift stores, I always see 384398 if them every time I visit and all for under $5.

Denim jackets look fresh for spring to me. I just wouldn't wear a dark denim stretch tight-fitting jacket. Those remind me of a couple years ago.

The best kinds are the ones at vtg shops.. the shorter, looser ones, light wash, grungy type :smile: Best when worn with spring dresses and any spring outfit IMO.

img3379k.jpg

fashiontoast.com

i could've sworn there was a trend thread on jean jackets already...
imo, a jean jacket is pretty timeless -- what gets bad is how it's worn or boxy/oversized cuts.

Sorry about that. I did do a search before starting the topic & nothing came up. I guess it was the / lol.

Anyways... Theres something about the jeans jacket right now thats fresh & new to me. I guess its because even though it is a timeless look really I havent seen much of them in quite a while. I saw a nice ones at Target... I might have to pick up or check out Goodwill.

Sorry for the double post but (not sure what I think about them) Target also has faded pink, faded green & white denim jackets.

i like the denim jacket thing! easy and cheap to find, it's a good alternative to a black leather jacket.
At the moment i am trying to find a black denim one in a small size but ahh no luck yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->