Rafe for Target

I really like this bag ^_^

(pic from target.com)
attachment.php

Attachments

• targetbag.bmp
    198.1 KB · Views: 115
I thought they were patent leather. I've been wanting the ivory hobo but theyre sold out online

i saw these yesterday and most of them are HUGMONGOUS shiny buckley messes. i wouldn't carry them....way too blingy and they aren't structured very much. i mean they mean to be, but the material is so thin they smush down to a wad of shiny pleather......

jun3machina said:
i saw these yesterday and most of them are HUGMONGOUS shiny buckley messes. i wouldn't carry them....way too blingy and they aren't structured very much. i mean they mean to be, but the material is so thin they smush down to a wad of shiny pleather......

Agreed. I was not impressed at all. They just looked cheap and sad in person.

New spring items! from target.com via shoplocal.com

i think the linen items are nice for older women...the flowered straw bag reminds me of marni...its cute that there are matching sandals for one of the bags...

Attachments

• rafe5.jpg
    rafe5.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 46
  • rafe4.jpg
    rafe4.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 46
  • rafe3.jpg
    rafe3.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 46
  • rafe2.jpg
    rafe2.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 46
  • rafe1.jpg
    rafe1.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 46
  • rafe8.jpg
    rafe8.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 46
  • rafe6.jpg
    rafe6.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 46
  • rafe7.jpg
    rafe7.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 46
  • rafe9.jpg
    rafe9.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 45
hmmmmmmmm that orange one has a nice shape, if it wasn't that orange........

... I kind of like that embroidered clutch thing. But most of these are just bad.

i thought they were wonderful. i was at the target in anaheim and saw one. it's not on the target webpage. and it's not any of the ones in the picture above. and it was really really really nice. and i'm sad i didn't buy it when i saw it. i was thinking fifty was ridiculous. i wish i had got them. i'm sad now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrigitteXCX
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->