Gryson for Target

Thanks so much for the scan, Luxx. I wasn't sure whether I'd be in line for the bags, but the pics look good! I esp like the buckles on the sides, they look like the ones on the Skye and Olivia bags. Giving you Karma...

Here are some images via Target. Looks like they are getting the product pages ready.

Here are the links:
Woven Pouch $19.99 (in blue jean, black, white and green)
Woven Bag with Cutout Handles $44.99 (black, white and green)

The description says "patent" but they don't look like it.
2278186380_d12b51a799_o.jpg

the pouch bag totally has my name on it!

i found this pics on ebay. (item misidentified as "grayson")

Attachments

• gray1.jpg
    gray1.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 5
  • gray2.jpg
    gray2.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 4
  • gray3.jpg
    gray3.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 4
  • gray4.jpg
    gray4.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 5
  • gray5.jpg
    gray5.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 5
^ Very nice! I always think that from the pics, and then when I see them at Target IRL, it's like: BLECH.

I like the one from eBay, I dont suppose that would be one of the designs for Target, would it?

I just checked the site and the bags aren't on there, can anyone else see them? I wonder if I'm looking on the wrong place, or they've been removed?

^the bags wont be available to purchase until sometime in march. probably towards the very end of march. this is why you cant purchase them, although the product pages are still up.

Anyone know when these will be out (and if it doesn't say already in this thread... i have the tendency to be blind.)?

all the pics and prices are up! see all the bags here.

http://pressroom.target.com/pr/news/fashion/accessories/album.aspx?id=7276

Target is partnering with renowned accessories designer Joy Gryson for its next limited-edition accessories collaboration. Gryson for Target will be the sixth collection in a series of limited-time only accessories introduced by Target. The line will be available at select Target stores nationwide and at Target.com April 6, 2008 through June 21, 2008.

The Gryson for Target collection includes a variety of chic handbags that encompass the designer’s signature mix of luxury and functionality. The versatile collection features rich hues, including slate blue and forest green, as well as black and white.Practical features include multiple straps, pockets and understated detailing like woven texture, braided top handles and hardware. Key pieces include small cross-body pouches, totes and satchels that easily go from day to night. Gryson for Target is exclusive to Target with prices ranging from $19.99 to $49.99.

Me and my sister can't wait till this comes out. I am hopeing it will be better in person and not disapointing.

Gryson for Target

Target is partnering with renowned accessories designer Joy Gryson for its next limited-edition accessories collaboration. Gryson for Target will be the sixth collection in a series of limited-time only accessories introduced by Target. The line will be available at select Target stores nationwide and at Target.com April 6, 2008 through June 21, 2008.

The Gryson for Target collection includes a variety of chic handbags that encompass the designer’s signature mix of luxury and functionality. The versatile collection features rich hues, including slate blue and forest green, as well as black and white.Practical features include multiple straps, pockets and understated detailing like woven texture, braided top handles and hardware. Key pieces include small cross-body pouches, totes and satchels that easily go from day to night. Gryson for Target is exclusive to Target with prices ranging from $19.99 to $49.99.

Born in Korea, Joy Gryson came to the United States when she was three and has been a New Yorker ever since. After graduating from the Fashion Institute of Technology, Gryson honed her skills working for industry powerhouses such as Coach, Calvin Klein and Marc Jacobs, designing and developing some of the most recognized handbags in the industry. In fall 2006, Gryson launched her own eponymous collection of handbags and footwear and has already garnered a cult following in the fashion industry among celebrities such as Jessica Biel and Michelle Williams.

grysontarget1.jpg
grysontarget2.jpg

grysontarget3.jpg
grysontarget4.jpg

grysontarget5.jpg
grysontarget6.jpg

grysontarget7-1.jpg

source : bagcraze.blogspot

liking the clear tote and black in the last pic. who knows how they will really look though. just a few more weeks...

got the woven pouch today. the material isn't as stiff as i was expecting it to be. i dunno if that is a good thing or not yet. the strap is ridiculously long, so it may look funny on short girls. it almost hits my knee! i may not keep it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->