Loeffler Randall for Target

what a great review...:heart:thanks!

my wardrobe is by no means "earthy". i have no browns....

My Target had the shoes out but not the bags. The shoes aren't that bad looking, really. I think the accessories tend to look cheaper than shoes. The shoes were $29.99. I couldn't try them on because of course there were no 9's left or had been put out yet.

Thanks for the detailed review, nogoodforme!

I'm going to check it out at my next trip.

I have seen some at my local Target.
The shoes are nicer than the bags. I don't like the round silver things on all the bags.

^ agreed that the shoes are nicer than the handbags.

but i was disappointed overall. the sides splayed out on the shoes, and they looked cheap. i was hoping, since the material was patent with a design, that the stuff wouldn't look so cheap.

the handbags looked bad even from a distance. plasticky and contrived.

i found the rosette ballet flats really pinched at the back of my heel, no matter what size i tried on (everything from a 6 to a 7.5!) i'm hoping the cinch flats are more comfy.

In the eternal words of Michael Kors, "I'm undawhelmed" :lol:

i saw the rosette flats at my target tonight. unfortunately they looked cheap.

^ I agree. I think the plain blk Lanvin knock off type ballet flats I bought from Target a while back look better.
I think when it's a cheaper matieral the less the better but I guess Target acc. dept. doesn't agree.:P

The rosette part of the shoe was flat and smaller than it looked in the ads I've seen. I was incredibly hopeful of how cute they'd be, but they are terrible. Even if they were $5 I probably wouldn't get em.

I was at Target last night but they only had the rosette flats out. I was disappointed at how cheap they looked, especially since they looked nice online. :(

My friend bought them and said they feel even cheaper than they look.
She only wore them once and took them back.
They weren't going to let her return worn shoes but she put up such a stink saying they caused her physical and emotional pain.:rolleyes:
They gave her a store credit.
She's a nut.:P

i got the cinched flat in rose gold a few days ago and i much prefer this shoe to the rosette flat -- it's much more comfortable for me, for one thing, and the design is really subtle and even graceful. if you're going to check out a shoe from this line, this style i think is it...

The cinch flats are really beautiful in person in black and in gold and I usually think gold is kind of tacky for shoes but it's soo nice ..the rosette flats look like they are .99 cents

here is a pic from NY magazine...apparently the bag smells funny when you first purchase it.

has anyone seen anything on sale yet in stores?? the bags are marked down on the website by 30%.

Attachments

• randall.jpg
    randall.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 2
I saw most of the bags at my store at around 50% off. It didn't appear the shoes had been marked yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJC
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->