Gryson for Target

I just got the patent woven bag in white today. Here are some pictures:

img0514vg6.jpg

img0515zl2.jpg

img0516fm7.jpg

It is a lot softer than it appears. I think I'm taking off the long strap, though... it's a very awkward length.

i almost got that one ^ but i just couldn't see spending $50 on something made of PVC that i'll use what, maybe twice? three times? maybe if it was say $30...

I bought this one today, I will take pictures as soon as I have my camera...
51CR7VHHk8L._SS260_.jpg

target.com

I keep passing these at my Target when I go there, but they never intrigue me enough to stop and check them out..I guess that says something..I do sort of like the smallest sized bag, and may buy it if it goes on clearance enough.

Just saw these today. They are just awful. So so flimsy. The pvc or pleather or whatever they are made of feels terrible. I could just imagine the straps snapping. There were loads at the Target next to me and they were all marked down.

Can't imagine what the appeal is, Forever 21 has more and better cheap fake leather bags.

the gryson items are 30% off on target.com

I noticed the plate right on the front of the bag said Gryson for Target... thats just wrong.

They are on clearance. Im seriously thinking about the big light grey tote with the white piping.
Im also thinking slightly about the white cross body bag... I can always carry it backwards so you cant see the "for Target" plate lol.

^ I know, I'd rather they just not put it on the outside. I saw the bag you're speaking of at my target and I really liked it, I didn't remember seeing it before. It was I believe 60 percent off or so.

I didnt remember seeing it before either. It must have got put out late.
When I went last they were 50% off but yeah... I just noticed online they are 60% off.
I think Ill go ahead & get the white crossbody pouch now since its only $7.99. The grey one was $24.99 last I looked & now online its $19.99. I know thats cheap compared to how much it was but I was kind of wanting dirt cheap... under $20.00.
Do you think it will go cheaper than 60% off or will they just get rid of them? They have lots but I dont know what to do.

Probably because the prices were rediculous for the quality but now at 60% off... its more like it lol but Im just trying to decide if that big grey bag is worth $19.99 or if it could possibly go cheaper than 60% off.

I bought the white cross body one (Im going to have the strap shortened a bit though since Im short). It wasnt 60% off at our store yet but they only had 3 left from the last time I checked so I decided to go ahead. Im sure it will go cheaper next week then I can get the difference back. The grey one I still want but they had lots of those so I will wait for the cheaper sale price.

Im going to replace my white pouch bags shoulder strap (which is way to long on me) with a double chain.

BY THE WAY... they are all now 75% online!! Im SO getting the grey bag with white piping as soon as it goes to 75% in my store. $12 something is a good deal for it I think & it reminds me of one Gwyneth carried... ok only because its grey with white piping & big but still I like it for a cheap bag lol.

They are really cheap right now! Did they lower the prices overnight? I was just looking at these yesterday and they were like $20. Wow.

They just marked them down online. However my store is very lazy about mark downs & they are still $24.00. There has been 2 mark downs online since then. They really need to get with it!! I WANT that bag but not for that price.

I wonder if you can go in and tell them it's that price online and have them give you that price? I did that at Anthropologie one time and they gave me the online price.

I mentioned it to them & they just said they didnt know when theyd mark them down again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yaseminnnn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->