Dior F/W 09.10 Campaign Challenge

everyones campaigns are great!!! :woot:
These are even better than some of the other campaigns this season
*cough - Gucci, Versace - cough* :innocent:

^ Versace is absolute poo haha. I was thinking of Alberta Ferretti for nils' setting, but I like it none the less. Great job everyone!!

I started one... But I don't think I like it anymore. Too summery for a Fall/Winter campaign.

runway image: celebrity city
blossoms (red plum to be precise :P:( * luna * @ flickr

^OHMY. Yours is fantastic! My favourite :heart:

Jellyink, you're is fabulous. I'm torn on who to vote for!

This is such a good idea and I've already seen loads of great campaigns in this thread. Dior should hire one of you to make the real campaign next season.

i must say VPL's contribution is one of the most gentle, most inspiring and most beautiful ad campaigns i've met for some time. such a tender concept which explores Dior aesthetic in a very unexpected way. maybe it's a bit more Galliano, than Dior but from what i can imagine from your description it would be nothing but astonishing beauty.
and kudos for casting. Du+Sasha combo is a killer! oh, i'd personally guest star Ai Tominaga for few shots, but that's my personal obsession.

I hope I'm not late. :doh: Such an amazing idea!!:woot:
Since Bengt's ads are impossible to beat, I guess you can count this in for fun I suppose.:shifty::wub:
2hp7j2w.png

both from thecelebritycity

^ that's fantastic! I loved how you incorporated a little bit of the background from the runway. Love :heart:

Magazines and designers should just hire people from TFS, some of these challenge-creations are so good!

Wait, is it official that there is no Dior-campaign this season, apart from the *yawn* Lady Dior ads? How on earth could that happen??

^^ I really agree with you, most of your work looks better than real campaigns, i'm impressed but everybody!!

And yes it's official, there will only be Lady Dior with Marion C (soooo boring!)

This shows how easy would be for Dior to hire some photoshop expert and make some good pictures.I guess the problem is not about model/photographer but is about the money Dior have to spend to publish the images

yes, indeed! Some intrenched (monthly appearing) magazines take like 40 000 $ per page for advertisement, market leading power mags like Vogue US/Paris take much more, of course!

im disappointed they havent done one except the *Yawn* Lady Dior Ads , it had so much potential and they did nothing ad wise with it
Bengt you are so talented , those look better than what some designers churn out season after season *Cough* ralph lauren and Donna Karan *Cough*
why are LVMH being so tight with the purse strings ?? why dont they stop the ad's with sharon stone and do the fall ad if its money , because lets face it do we really care for an air brushed to death sharon stone who has had surgery advertising 'miracle' face cream

Entry #1

AnnaDiorCampaign.jpg

source | Background & daylife

I decided to give this challenge a go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"