Dior Homme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for hippin us to that Japanese brand, Ed...those definitely look better than the actual Dior version, it looks more elegant and not as cheap. I like the black one better...that one's real slick but without the grease.

Too bad it's missing the shoulder detail.

p10813515_ph_detail_05.jpg

And I know I haven't seen either version in person, but the copy doesn't really look "better" to me. Either way, it doesn't excite me.

AlexN said:
Too bad it's missing the shoulder detail.

And I know I haven't seen either version in person, but the copy doesn't really look "better" to me. Either way, it doesn't excite me.

I´m not excited by ANY of the leather jackets this season, these kind of styles ocassionally pop up in thrift shops, you can find some in decent quality if you don´t mind to keep on searching for a while... :rolleyes:

alex... if youve seen that jacket in person, you would know what im talking about it really is that bad..

Although the quality of that leather jacket this year was pathetic...I still prefer the Dior one to that imitation jacket. As mentioned abover...It doesn't have the amazing shoulder detail...or the metal claps on the chest pockets.

is the shoulder detail on the dior one even visible? hahaha the entire jacket is a pitiful 1 tone light brown, even the stitching. whoever made that jacket for dior messed up bad. and mb117 if i had the 24,000 dollar jacket like you i wouldnt even be looking at any other jacket im jealous:blush: you seriously need to post some pics of you wearing it we all wanna see!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->