Discussion: Who Should Be The Creative Director of Chanel?

his haters or maybe hedi stans will just turn anything he says as "desperation". if he ever says chanel at all at any context his haters will cry "desperation". Honestly i dont see a desperate guy, i see someone who is very excited to celebrate a big milestone for something he worked hard for and is very proud of it.

I mean bless him and all his achievements but he can't design a proper collection...where is the logic to hire him at Chanel ?

Why not the idea of a surprise designer? The collection is presented at the Grand Palais, the lights go down, a deathly silence falls over the crowd, and then BAM! Ralph Rucci comes out on a mechanical steed while Barbara Palvi's 'Voilá' plays in the background.

his haters or maybe hedi stans will just turn anything he says as "desperation". if he ever says chanel at all at any context his haters will cry "desperation". Honestly i dont see a desperate guy, i see someone who is very excited to celebrate a big milestone for something he worked hard for and is very proud of it.
I’m not his hater nor a Hedi Stan. He was SO PROUD to say he will never work for somebody else… then when they ask him about Chanel he can’t even answer straight away! Come on. Ridiculous.

It's not that serious.
Of course not, it’s fashion. But it’s funny how he was saying all the time that he wouldn’t work for any other brand and then hires (alledgelly) EIGHT people to create a portfolio for Chanel :lol:

In those cases you better be silent or swallow your pride saying that you could be open to the right offer, cause otherwise you just come across as ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xacli
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->