Dita Von Teese

She's got the most gorgeous face. :heart: Sometimes she'll look totally off though.

:heart: Dita for Vivianne Westwood
DVTeese_VWestwood05B.jpg

Viv is also designing the weddingdress! :flower:

sbbbjm said:
funny thing is, i've met her. very nice girl. i met her about 2 years ago when i was out in LA going to a swing dance event called Camp Hollywood.

she dances too and she helped get a bunch of friends of mine dance parts in Manson's 'Mobscene' video. they got to recreate the dance scene from the 1930's movie Hellzapoppin' which Manson likes so much for the 'violent' aspects of it. i think he missed the reason for that particular scene but oh well.

you shoulda see her decked out in the her vintage 20's evening gowns. STUNNING! or even on 1930's collegiate night with the pencil skirts and letter sweater. she has one of THE best collections of vintage pieces i've ever seen.

Lucky! She's so beautiful imo and I wish I could see her in those outfits!:heart:
Didn't quite know what to think about Marilyn Manson at first but I saw him on Cribs and he seemed like such a cool guy. He and Dita make such a perfect couple.
I think he has a proclivity for really fair girls with raven hair. He was dating Rose McGowan at one time wasn't he?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tinuviel said:
Lucky! She's so beautiful imo and I wish I could see her in those outfits!:heart:
Didn't quite know what to think about Marilyn Manson at first but I saw him on Cribs and he seemed like such a cool guy. He and Dita make such a perfect couple.
I think he has a proclivity for really fair girls with raven hair. He was dating Rose McGowan at one time wasn't he?

yes, i think that they were engaged for a while also

Thanks for posting the pictures Kitsch! Her hairdo looks great and the top is beautiful!

I saw her show in New Years Eve 2003 and she is amazing!!!
She is really beautiful live and her body is perfect.

The show was really cool. She did the Martini Glass thing and the olive is a sponge that she uses to pour the water from the glass on to her body. Everybody watching was like :woot: !!!

She is reaaaallllyyyy cool, a true pin up in all senses!

dita...looking quite ravishing...yesterday at john galliano's fall/winter 2005 show, in a beaded satin john galliano silpdress and swansdown slippers.

52284018.jpg

52284025.jpg

00430f.jpg

:crush:

Wow! :heart: :flower:

Although the slippers I don't like, it looks like she forgot to take off her home-slippers :innocent:

Time to revive this thread! All from getty images:

Dita at the Mac Viva Glam V lipstick launch party (21st of April) looking beautiful :heart:
Dita at the Loaded relaunch party at the 20st of April. Looking a bit too Morticia Adams for my taste :P

Dita at a dinner party the 19th of April & leaving the same party; love the coat & hat :flower:

Dita with Marilyn at the Marc Jacobs store opening in March :lol:

Attachments

• Dita Loaded20st.jpg
    Dita Loaded20st.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 43
  • Ditadinnerparty.jpg
    Ditadinnerparty.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 112
  • Ditaleavingdinner19th.jpg
    Ditaleavingdinner19th.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 62
  • DitaGlam21st.jpg
    DitaGlam21st.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 322
  • Withmarilynmarcjacobsmarch.jpg
    Withmarilynmarcjacobsmarch.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 74
Mhm.. I just love her. Reminds me of brunette Lili St Cyr, who also comes from the city of angels... ^^ (but she made her name in Montreal. Oh, how the Francophiles love burlesque! <g>)

She is just so gorgeus!Love her! Does anyone have pics of her wedding dress, did they make any of them public, or have I missed something?

53205143.jpg

PARIS - JULY 6: Christina Aguilera and Dita Von Teese attend the Christian Dior Haute Couture Autumn Winter 2005-06 fashion show on July 6, 2005 in Paris, France.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vseroff
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->