Dita Von Teese

Old School is New School
dita5.jpg

dita2.jpg

dita7.jpg

dita1.jpg

Miz Dita Von Teese has an impressive fashion feature in the new issue of Australian Harper's Bazaar.
Now this is glamour!
www.perezhilton.com

(as I can't remember whether the following photo series were already posted or not, I'll post a sample of each & perhaps sb can tell me about their "status")

1)

2)

3)

fotobank

Ooh. What were some of the highlights? Anything interesting? Something about her we didn't know before? Any juicy gossip she had? What beauty secrets?

We really just talked about a lot of silly things...live chats move so quickly. Some things I remember:

She uses Pantene shampoo.
Her new house is white on the outside (she shared photos of some of the rooms with us...even her bedroom!)
She usually sleeps from 2 or 3am until 10am.
The Dorchester in London is her favourite hotel.
Dior seems to be her favourite designer right now.
She likes Amy Winehouse.
The red nail polish she uses is either MAC Rocker or MAC Rougemarie.

how kind of her...but she's not very outspoken, is she?
(as far as her private situation - divorce etc - is concerned)

No, she isn't. She is a private person and I respect that. But she also is very kind to answer most every question we asked of her. It was funny...how she was telling us she was going to spend the afternoon shopping for plants (trees) for her new house & then go for a massage at the Korean Spa.

We really just talked about a lot of silly things...live chats move so quickly. Some things I remember:

She uses Pantene shampoo.
Her new house is white on the outside (she shared photos of some of the rooms with us...even her bedroom!)
She usually sleeps from 2 or 3am until 10am.
The Dorchester in London is her favourite hotel.
Dior seems to be her favourite designer right now.
She likes Amy Winehouse.
The red nail polish she uses is either MAC Rocker or MAC Rougemarie.

That's so amazing! :shock::woot: You wouldn't happen to have the pictures of her rooms, would you? :flower::blush:
Thank you so much for sharing this. :heart:

That's so amazing! :shock::woot: You wouldn't happen to have the pictures of her rooms, would you? :flower::blush:
Thank you so much for sharing this. :heart:

The pictures of her rooms are posted on her website....for paid members only, I'm sorry! :( Even if I tried to post them here, it would ask for a password just to view the photo. I've tried once before. You should just join her fan site. :blush: Even just for one month to check it out. It's well worth it. :heart:

The pictures of her rooms are posted on her website....for paid members only, I'm sorry! :( Even if I tried to post them here, it would ask for a password just to view the photo. I've tried once before. You should just join her fan site. :blush: Even just for one month to check it out. It's well worth it. :heart:

Aw, that's okay. Thank you, though!
Believe me, I will join her website some day... some day... :P

No, she isn't. She is a private person and I respect that. But she also is very kind to answer most every question we asked of her. It was funny...how she was telling us she was going to spend the afternoon shopping for plants (trees) for her new house & then go for a massage at the Korean Spa.

I'd love to see what she wears to do yardwork :P

^_^ The plants/trees were actually going to be INDOOR plants. I know she wears cotton capris when she does yoga and pilates. Yes, someone asked her that. :P

I absolutely adore Dita, but I can't imagine she looks like that 24 hours a day. Yet the press hasn't caught her on an off day. Maybe she has help to do er grocery shopping and other tasks?

I may just buy a month on her website after all. She's fascinating. :flower:

^ I think so, too :P Maybe she's too classy to be bothered with mortal chores such as grocery shopping :lol:
Although in the Bazaar article, she did say that her idea of casual is a nice skirt and tee. We just haven't seen her in that kind of outfit yet :wink:

Dita von Teese @ the opening night party for the "Very Lingerie Week - Dita Von Teese Photo Exhibition" - Arrivals, Tokyo, Japan, June 19 - 6 HQs
credits to celebutopia

(My godness:heart:)

Dita von Teese performs at the opening night party for the "Very Lingerie Week - Dita Von Teese Photo Exhibition" in Tokyo, Japan, June 19
celebutopia

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kero5000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->