Dita Von Teese

Dita Von Teese’s Beauty Secrets

dita_vontese_300x400.jpg
MJ Kim/Getty

Dita von Teese is the ultimate in pin up girl beauty: flawless, milky white skin, perfectly tonged hair — and have you seen that body?! When PEOPLE caught up with her at a MAC Viva Glam event in London this week, we wanted to know all of her beauty secrets. “I do yoga and pilates” she revealed as her tiny frame wafted past in a silver mermaid-esque Dior gown. “I also do my best to get my beauty sleep which means knowing when the party is over!” And, how does she maintain that perfectly porcelain skin? “Sunscreen is very important but there isn’t one miracle cream, we’re all different.” After performing in a pink Swarovski crystal cow girl outfit (which off course was quickly removed) complete with crystal covered Christian Louboutin boots to perform her risqué burlesque style strip tease, she switched back her glamorous gown and went clubbing with her girlfriends, dutifully leaving at 1:30 am, with a sneaky yawn on the way out. At least she practices what she preaches.
people.com

she is flawless perfection! when i'm pushing 40 I want to look that flawless!

Dita Von Teese poses at the arrivals for the Dior Fall/Winter 2008 Fashion Show on July 2
wireimage

Dita Von Teese

Dior devotee Dita Von Teese mingled with the fashionable crowd during the after-show reception, held in one of the Palace's many manicured gardens. As the Flamenco troupe sung on, guests feasted on Spanish dishes like tapas and paella, and toasted Galliano's latest success with champagne. Other shows on the horizon for Paris couture week include Christian Lacroix, Giorgio Armani, Elie Saab and Jean Paul Gaultier.

instyle.com

I always use the word perfection to describe Dita but thats usually what she is, theres no better word, and this dress is no exception:heart:, I love the lilac color on her and the shape of the dress is just too glamorous for words! I hope she goes to all the couture shows, Im sure she'll be at Gaultier:D

Dita Von Teese @ John Galliano celebrates his 10th year at Dior event (July 2)
celebutopia

Lilac is one of my favourite colours (I plan to get married in it early next year) and Dita is my favourite celeb...a match made in heaven:heart:

Loooove the black plaid dress, gorgeous!! Anyone know who designed it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openfall
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->