Dita Von Teese

OMG! Dita looks fantastic!! I loooooove that red dress on her, red looks so good on her, I didn't think it could get better but the grey/silver dress is stunning! Go Dita!

Dita is always so beautiful and I lover her style - the elegant hourglass shaped dresses and corsets, the black black hair, porcelain skin and red red lips. There's something so otherworldly about her.

shim.gif

The 9th Annual White Tie and Tiara Ball to Benefit the Elton John Aids Foundation with Chopard - Arrivals
June 28, 2007
Windsor, Great Britain
wireimage

wOW WOW so fabulous:woot:, she owns this color and the dress is unbelievable, noone does glamour like Dita:heart::heart:, the dress is Lacroix couture right?

Okay, I thought it couldn't get better but it did! She looks even better in this other red dress, just amazing!

But I wish she would have worn a tiara to Elton John's ball, it would have looked gorgous on her!:cry:

stop teasing me with that silver/grey sequin dress. i'm obsessed with that dress from the first time i saw it. so pretty.:heart::P:cry:

her interview skills have improved vastly over the past few years.

that youtube video made me look at others and some of those older interviews were really weird...i imagine her being so perfect.

Dita Von Teese
promotes Mac cosmetics "Viva Glam" with a personal appearance and signing at Selfridges department store
Manchester, England - 29.06.07
celebutopia

Last edited by a moderator:
I love that orange dress on her, the cut's amazing!

Thanks, alejandro for the video! She's always classy, no matter what she does. And I love her dress :shock: as usual.

Did anyone see her in Selfridges?

Just found on ebay.it when I was searching for something else, Dita on the cover of IO Donna, 30 June 2007...

Attachments

• DitaEbayIt.JPG
    DitaEbayIt.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 7
^that is gorgoeus thank you!:flower: Love the cover, she looks amazing in that red gown!!:heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericsalodesign
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->