Dita Von Teese

Lipteese – An Original Burlesque Performance with Dita von Teese - Inside Arrivals
wireimage

I love all the new pictures! I've found that I think Dita looks best in black ^_^

One has to admire how classy she looks between those two ridiculously dressed men.:flower:

I just have to add that it looks as if they have been photoshopped together.^_^

If Anyone's Interested,
Dita Will Be Signing Autographs In 1 Hour (12:30 Pm) In Selfridges, London.

'GLAM' SQUAD

Jesse Metcalfe and Aerosmith's Steven Tyler mingle with the woman of the hour – MAC Viva Glam spokesmodel Dita Von Teese – at a bash for the cosmetics line at London's Bloomsbury Ballroom on Wednesday. Perhaps Metcalfe got some pointers from Tyler: the former Desperate Housewives star is reportedly planning on launching a music career.
people.com

oh my. i have waited soooooooooooooooooo long to see her in some fabulous red dress. and i'm thrilled this is beyond expectations. she looks fabulous in red. there aren't enough words to describe how pretty she is in red.

i so adore her.

she has killer complexion. not fear.

gotta love her. :smile:

^She does look absoltely drop dead gorgeous in that red dress:woot:, just stunning:heart:, the cut of it is just fabulous, she should get that dress made in every color!!!:P

i wanted to share this picture. it is from some blog i don't remember anymore. but this picture is soo pretty. it makes me feel good for some reason i don't know why.
enjoy.:flower::lol:

Attachments

• Dita_Von_Teese_021.jpg
    Dita_Von_Teese_021.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 25

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brier Bunny
Back