Dolce & Gabbana F/W 09.10 Milan

00300m.jpg
00500m.jpg

these two dresses are so lovely, I want them, I need them! :heart:
omgspicegirls, I absolutely agree with you, these are the most beautiful dresses I've seen during last fashion shows.
I find whole collection quite interesting, I don't mind the inspiraction of 80s. some pieces, especially those two dresses above, remind me more 30s and 40s. - pay attention to the back seam on stockings (it looks gorgeous) and make up (red lips, eyeliner).
however, I'm not sure about gloves tided around neck or waist. Those buskins also looks too heavy to me.

Another thing which I adore is this wonderful jewellery:

I think MM print really suits the collection, it is too big and too exposed though. some of you have written that it looks tacky. actually 80s WERE tacky, I believe that was DG intention.

pictures: http://www.style.com/

Ooh I hadn't noticed the stockings! :woot:
I also really want that pocket watch necklace, so lovely!

besides the b&w monroe stuff, this collection is pretty impressive.
I just dont comfortable with the glove shaped acessories tho.
And the Maroon Bustier-inspired dress look pretty much indentical with the one in spring - except in different colour and a extra sleeve.

I guess I'm in the minority, but I really love this collection! Yesterday I finally watched the video and I really love the shapes (although usually I'm not a fan of the emphasized shoulders and most of these look a bit repetitive), wonderful jewellery and the closing dress on Natasha. Plus I simply adore the hot pink pieces, I'm just mad about this colour! :heart:

These two are in such a rut, it is sad. And with everything considered I must say.

The clothes, the accessories, the ad campaigns, the feeling... They need some time off and perhaps take a long vacation to somewhere to ponder and come up with something new for once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->