r473894505.jpg

r124965239.jpg

r862633111.jpg
r272942192.jpg
r409407221.jpg

yahoo news

I love Arthur's outfit !

It's nice to see the pictures !

I'm really liking some of the blazers and knits and of course the suits. The shoes look too distressed for my taste. I missed it live but I'm curious to see how the groups would look walking together. All in all, I love it so far.

I can only imagine how it must've smelled backstage, with it being so crowded and hot and full of men :sick:

Just seen the video! OMG, it's so Dolce, i don't care if the clothes are not superb, the show itself is amazing, the movie, the music, the 100 models... liked it very much :smile: Waiting for pictures and for male models I like! I think I've spotted Gordon Bothe, but I'm not sure...

the more i see that collection, the more i feel insulted ! ahaha no truely, this is old without being classy, this is "simple" without pretending being minimalist, this is dark without any mysterious/special touch ! what is that ? and keep in mind the price it will be sell...

I like the idea of the background having a collage of images/video, an interesting touch.

Did anyone else find it difficult to focus on the clothes with all these gawgus mens? :brows:

The collection is nice, but I highly doubt it will work with the fall womenswear collection...

The more I see it the more I like it tbh.
It's very Dolce & Gabbana. I know, some pieces, especially knitwear, look like S/S 10 but it's in the continuity of the 2010 collection.

When it's the beginning of fall we still wear some of our summer clothes and when it starts getting colder and it's almost winter we still wear some of our summer clothes but with other warmer clothes. And it's the same in Spring.

I enjoyed the video and the story it was trying to tell. The best part was when the music became all menacing then the models came out decked in suits and waistcoats. Overall it was a weak collection but I am also not a Dolce & Gabbana fan.

This is SO Dolce & Gabbana,which I adore!
Hate the random finale though,too much crowd and you can't see the clothes...

Seems like most designers are doing the finale with all the models coming out. eh i don't really like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->