Dolce & Gabbana S/S 2013 Milan

I knew the brand is practically dead creative-wise, but wow, they actually managed to go even lower with the basket crap in the end.

Could someone kindly explain the closing piece?

I actually do not hate this is its entirety. What I do hate however, is the clear lack of creativity, we keep seeing the same silhouettes, can we change it up already? Lastly, the clear lack of inspiration. I thought the sicilianity thing would die a quick death but they continue to squeeze whatever life still exists in it. It's utter laziness to be quite honest.

Last edited by a moderator:
I might be the only one but I do find the collection quite charming, am a sucker for ethnic inspiration

they are running out of ideas...seriously a potato sack??!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:...there's not creativity and prestige anymore.

check it out:blink:
F/W10

style

F/W11

style

F/W12

style

S/S10

style

S/12

style

and S/S13

nowfashion

I cannot blieve I'm actually seeing prints as bad as these are :shock:

That potato sack on Kasia :o
I can't even... I don't know how to explain this collection...
It's sad how bad this is.

@rockangel - hahahaha! bravo!

OMG the last dress in post 45 looks just like my grandparents light shade. It hangs over their dining room table. Not a good thing...

what in the world did i just see... i'm so confused how they can literally show a potato sack and lace underwear in the same collection. what the f**k is this?

ok, this is not their best work. They need something new, something fresh but with their own signature of course. But it´s not changing since seasons. It´s like seeing this same collection since 3 years.

The first part of this one is actually nice but than it gets worser and worser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rachelmartini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->