Don't waste your money on...

Anything from Bioré...it just irritated my skin, and did nothing for the blackheads.
Except for clear, NYC nailpolish is junk. looks like cheap watercolour paints on your nails. yuck!

I love Garnier Fructis though....one of my friends at work just recently discovered it, and she loves it too...to each their own. It's really made my hair healthier and stronger, and it doesn't frizz nearly as much as it used to.
(I like Mayballine Dream Matte Mousse too, although it tends to wear off by the end of the day.)

the chanel les vernis black satin. It looks GREAT in the bottle, but on your nails, nothing special. You might as well get the black at the drug store, and that lasts longer.

forget the shu curlers. get revlon. i dont think there is anything really special about the shu ones.

i like the biore strips a lot actually. you just have to leave them on for twice the time reccomended.

and i like garnier fructus a lot as well, although its not my current shampoo. i dont know how many people are going to shell out for the garnier skin line though. but i think the garnier fructus is among the best of the drugstore shampoos, especially the conditioners.

any kind of covergirl foundation. And Physician's Formula mineral wear loose powder is HORRIBLE. It looks like you have stark YELLOW powder on your face. It is so baaaaad

lucy92 said:
forget the shu curlers. get revlon. i dont think there is anything really special about the shu ones.
Thanks for that tip I was gonna buy some but I might rethink that now :flower: :flower:

Clinique and Benefit. Go organic on skincare like Organic Pharmacy. Avoid all fashion houses that put out skincare.

ysl touch eclat...i know everyone loves it but 2.99 rimmel concealer works better on me..

^It is ok but there are others. I like the Benefit one actually funnily enough. It is the same genius applicator but it is an actual concealer NOT a highlighter with Touche is. That said, I still use touche.

lucy92 said:

Interesting to see a similar opinion. I really think it depends on your eye shape... but totally, all I need is my Revlon curler. I sold my Shu on Ebay. :innocent:

diorshow mascara, its just not any good... smells too much too, like, lavender or something... ich

Garnier Fructis volume mousse. Unless you want stuck together, 80s-like hair.

Garnier Pure anti-blemish pen. I had a bit of a bump on on left cheek. I thought it was about to become a zit but I wasn't sure because I don't break out that often so I thought maybe a bit of the pen would work. OMG. Today, I wake up and I have a huge welt where the tiny bump had been. Oh dear lord :ninja:

^ I have the anti-blemish gel and that has never happened to me. It certainly doesn't work miracles, but it's anti-bacterial I think and has never made any of my zits worse.
Perhaps you're allergic to one of the ingredients?

I agree on the DiorShow mascara not being any good. I have friends who love it though..

The problem for me is that it doesn't seem to want to stick to my lashes. It only works if I'm wearing another mascara as a base underneath that allows it to stick to the lashes.

The same goes for the Big Fatty mascara from Urban Decay. The wand is really big, like the DiorShow one. So I'm sure people who love DiorShow will also like Big Fatty :wink:

^ I LOVE BIG FATTY! :lol: The caps are needed. Its the best mascara I use.

Okay back on topic, I dont like maybelline mascara.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->