Dries 1-50

Thanks for opening this thread and scanning all these images. Very much appreciated! I’ll gladly check in on a regular basis.

Also, $297 on Amazon? TFS is definitely cheaper than that! I love fashion-designer coffee table books, but not that much.

Thanks for opening this thread and scanning all these images. Very much appreciated! I’ll gladly check in on a regular basis.

Also, $297 on Amazon? TFS is definitely cheaper than that! I love fashion-designer coffee table books, but not that much.
definitely! i would never let my friends borrow some of these books (they manage to empty half of my bookshelves though) but im here on a rainy day checking the scans realigning sh*t from my terrible local scanner and giddily share on tfs! doing this makes me appreciate users like justaguy so much, i take so much from them without ever knowing the cray amount of work they put in. i'm glad some of you enjoy it.

definitely! i would never let my friends borrow some of these books (they manage to empty half of my bookshelves though) but im here on a rainy day checking the scans realigning sh*t from my terrible local scanner and giddily share on tfs! doing this makes me appreciate users like justaguy so much, i take so much from them without ever knowing the cray amount of work they put in. i'm glad some of you enjoy it.
YES! it is hard work! and on top of that, being good at it?! cause it’s hard to get it right. I remember the nightmare of scanning old issues of W and whenever I come across scans on tumblr, I immediately know they’re mine because I can see the struggle lmao.. I was really doing mental equations and trying to keep that thing pressed down (without breaking it) so that it wouldn’t look bad and it still looks bad!

Also: can’t believe you’re doing this while in the process of moving, I’d go insane!

@eugenius is this the same book that came out after S/S 2005 and that faust (or maybe softgrey) got their hands on?! $300 is not too crazy if you think that that is what chainsmokers spend on cigarettes every 2 months or so lol.

YES! it is hard work! and on top of that, being good at it?! cause it’s hard to get it right. I remember the nightmare of scanning old issues of W and whenever I come across scans on tumblr, I immediately know they’re mine because I can see the struggle lmao.. I was really doing mental equations and trying to keep that thing pressed down (without breaking it) so that it wouldn’t look bad and it still looks bad!

Also: can’t believe you’re doing this while in the process of moving, I’d go insane!

@eugenius is this the same book that came out after S/S 2005 and that faust (or maybe softgrey) got their hands on?! $300 is not too crazy if you think that that is what chainsmokers spend on cigarettes every 2 months or so lol.
So true. A book is 1 thing (they're better bounded and printed on thicker paper) but a magazine? I have certain unique issues from the 80s/90s I would love to scan and share but the condition is way too fragile (since they were bought when they were published and carelessly kept) that makes me nervous to let another person do it.

I think this book came out somewhere in mid 2010's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruga
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->