Dries Van Noten S/S 2004 - Paris

:woot: I really quite liek, the bagy bumblish shapes seem to be very 'in' this season, but I dount knw hwo much tehy work for him

but ist quite nice :heart: :blush:

It's like the Dries van Noten i have been used to, in some things...but also something else, that I have not been used to! It's beautiful to me. Now I must look more closely! Thank you much, Astrid! i have looked forward to this show more than any other, I believe :smile:

i am not fond of this collection...

i like the colors though.

it really reminds me of some of the burberry from fall...

From what I've seen ,I really like this collection,the fresh colors :heart:

Originally posted by Kelsey@Oct 10th, 2003 - 8:42 am
It's like the Dries van Noten i have been used to, in some things...but also something else, that I have not been used to! It's beautiful to me. Now I must look more closely! Thank you much, Astrid! i have looked forward to this show more than any other, I believe :smile:
:flower: you stole my post kelsey :lol:

:clap: amazing collection from dries, very fresh, totally modern and surprisingly light. :blush:
in love with every single piece Astrid posted here,
apart from the last 'black' plate that seems a bit heavy
in comparison with the rest.

i want to see this in close detail :flower:

I like this very much. While there were some lovely pieces (coats, for instance) in the fall show, something about that show depressed me. Maybe it was the styling, but I was reminded of the Great Depression, poor immigrants, WWII Germany--all kinds of bleak and depressing associations like that. I know that collection was quite popular 'round these parts, and while I didn't think that there was anything wrong with it craft-wise, I just wasn't feeling good about it.

This collection, however, makes me much happier--not only aesthetically but emotionally. :flower:

One of the best of the season, right here. Perfectly light with beautiful colors. Beautifully detailed yet unfussy clothing. And Hannelore was there! What a flawless show!

Originally posted by HBoogie@Oct 10th, 2003 - 11:38 am
I like this very much. While there were some lovely pieces (coats, for instance) in the fall show, something about that show depressed me. Maybe it was the styling, but I was reminded of the Great Depression, poor immigrants, WWII Germany--all kinds of bleak and depressing associations like that. I know that collection was quite popular 'round these parts, and while I didn't think that there was anything wrong with it craft-wise, I just wasn't feeling good about it.

This collection, however, makes me much happier--not only aesthetically but emotionally. :flower:
I liked that collection alot actually. Perhaps,it was the heaviness of of all the layers that brought this to mind? If you were to have talked to Dries,the collection was actually of a fairy-tale inspiration.

This one,though,very good as well. I like the variants on the opera capes.

I absolutely love the white skirt with black tulle(?) overlay (last row, 3rd from the right). This collection brought a smile to my face.

Thanks for the pics, Astrid. :flower:

:heart: more I look at it teh mroe I lvoe it, i ador eteh fairy tale theme, im a sucker for fairy tales :heart: :P

some of it seemed very westwood infulenced though :shock:

the layers and wahsed otu coloures added a nice hevyness, wich kept it from beging to floty:clap:

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Oct 11th, 2003 - 1:21 am

:blink: i seriously doubt Dries even takes notice of Westwood's collections space :lol:

Originally posted by Lena+Oct 11th, 2003 - 1:07 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lena @ Oct 11th, 2003 - 1:07 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spacemiu@Oct 11th, 2003 - 1:21 am

:blink: i seriously doubt Dries even takes notice of Westwood's collections space :lol: [/b][/quote]
i woldnt

but seriosuly she has done the fairy tale inspired look before, with lots of layeringa nd ruffless

he must be so rich by now........i shouldnt have ignored him so much when we went out :lol: he could be mine by now

I don't like it..I don't like the cuts and the colors are a bit overdone now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->