DSquared2 Mens F/W 10.11 Milan

OH MY GOSH!
I can't help but I LOVE this! :woot:
I was watching news on tv and they were talking about this show and then Bill appears with that outfit with super exaggerated feathered shoulders,it was such a TRASH moment :lol:
The whole collection is some kinda of trash,but it's a very interesting and cool trash :lol:
Love the bloody makeup and all the leather details,so tough!
Bill also said that he loved doing this for Caten brothers and he's gonna do it again soon so...watch out :lol:

I wonder if the blood is for sale, I think I'd actually buy it and stick it on my face just for the fcuk of it.

It's so DSquared. Extremely cheap presentation but you know it's entertaining and it supports the whole theme so I guess I like it to a point.

The thing about DSquared is once you concentrate hard enough to get past all the cheap shenanigans (including the transexual creature) you'll notice that their clothes are actually just plain awesome.

What's with the Bill bashing? The kid rocked that runway like a seasoned pro. Yes, the outfit was out there and insane, but it's a show isn't it? They are collaborating with the band for the tour outfits so made sense to have him there.
I thought that people who love fashion and self expression would not be so close minded as to bash something that is purely and simply different.
He's living his dreams and looking condifent with who he is while doing it....how many of us can trully say the same?

I guess it's a classic reaction similar to Lady Gaga's, Cher's and other fearless artists' reception when they wore otherworldly ensembles to fashion shows and award seasons and other public much-photographed gatherings. People love to criticize. And remember that standing out and being loud is a magnet for such. So as long as Bill is happy with what he's doing and/or wearing he can't care less about what we say and vice versa. Live and let live I suppose. ^_^

And I guess it's not something about closing our minds to different things. Maybe we just don't find that "costume" visually appealing.

On a lighter note though the DSquared2 show's been pretty interesting and different.

Thank you IAmLordZen, I appreciate your comment and agree, you have to be prepared to take what comes with looking/being different, and I think he handles all the crap that gets thrown at him with a lot of class actually.

I liked this show, as someone mentioned above, when you really take away the theatrics, the clothes themselves are very wearable and strong. I guess some of it gets lost in the "show"

live and let live, and let people be entitled to their own opinions, we can't change
that. there simply are people who can appreciate and people who'd find it hard to
do so. it's as simple as that. i personally feel that having Bill in the show accentuated
the tacky rock glamorama that DSquared2's targeting for this collection (though i
do love some of the pieces. just not the presentation). and no, i don't hate him. i just
do not like him being in the show, period :flower:

live and let live, and let people be entitled to their own opinions, we can't change
that. there simply are people who can appreciate and people who'd find it hard to
do so. it's as simple as that. i personally feel that having Bill in the show accentuated
the tacky rock glamorama that DSquared2's targeting for this collection (though i
do love some of the pieces. just not the presentation). and no, i don't hate him. i just
do not like him being in the show, period :flower:

Unfortunately they didn't target tacky. Tacky targeted them. (And has been for the past decade)

This is hot. It's the same, but the added blood helps it a lot. And I like the sweet transvestite from Transexual, Transylvania. ^_^

Last season was dreadful, but they made it work. This season is just tacky and tasteless to the max. WTF is with them and themes!? This is HORRENDOUS.

We didn t bash for Bashing...

Bill Kaulitz is part a ****ty band for young girls. He is part of a big music made of marketing.
I don't think, he don't belong here !

Dsquared2 is tacky....end of the story...

LOVE THIS, just wish there was more colour in the clothes... anyway Dsq2 is hockeying next winter ^_^

it is tacky, of course. however, bill was good for them and it was good for his marketing too. can´t stand bill and tokyo hotel.

Bill of Tokyo Hotel, really? :huh:
I thought this was a FASHION show... not a MARKETING show... :unsure:

When I read it today morning, I was like: What the ****? Bill? :lol:
And you know what: They used his Tokio Hotel song "Schrei (scream)" as the opening song :lol::lol:

can anyone tell me who is the model with the black necklace and the metallic shirt without sleeves and jeans?? he is possitively gorgeous.

Oh wow did they used the german version of Scream for the opening??
WOW AWESOME!! :woot: :woot: :lol:
Does anyone have the video?

Crap!The german one is MUCH better!!
Oh yeah I've just seen the whole show,it was amazing :lol:
Not to mention Bill was wearing heels,just priceless :rofl:

I don't understand some of you. You absolutely refuse to give Bill credit, when his physical composition is made to be a model. As someone said above, it does reek of snobbery. You don't have to like him, but he makes a hell of a model. Also the transvestite comments are classy, good to see even in an area where weird is celebrated, you're still not liberated inside.

^Bill was an obvious homage to Dr. Frank N. Furter from Rocky Horror who played a sweet transvestite from Transexual, Transylvania, so it's deff appropriate to call him a transvetite. Chill. And personally, I think he looks great here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->