Dutch Street Style

Originally posted by valerie+Jan 27th, 2004 - 3:39 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(valerie @ Jan 27th, 2004 - 3:39 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-lilliojAnna@Jan 20th, 2004 - 5:21 pm
cool I love the gold shoes/boots!!!!  Here's some pics of Rotterdam street style  :woot:
does anyone know where i could find such earrings ???
i have those... my mother's, she wore them when she was 15 years old... well now she is 41! :heart:

Where can I find more picture from rotterdam or dutch street style?

in Rotterdam, there is no such thing as streetstyle!!
AMSTERDAM has streetstyle :P:D

Backstage at Amsterdam Fashion Week

Scanned by me

Wouldn't it be better if we transform this thread to Dutch Streetstyle?

evisu donna said:
Backstage at Amsterdam Fashion Week
[/URL]
Scanned by me

Wouldn't it be better if we transform this thread to Dutch Streetstyle?

I think so..

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be in Rotterdam 2nite. Going to a club called Now and Wow:heart: . I love it there. You will certainly see streetstyle there.

I love it when people dress up before going out. Some people just go straight from there work to a club now a days it seems..:yuk:

^ Now and Wow isn't wat is was anymore, first it was anxiety, do they let me in or not? Know they let everybody who wants to come in, in. There No excitement by the door anymore. Now and wow is going under I think, it isn't that special anymore.
But anyway have fun tonight!

mvr_saartje said:
^ Now and Wow isn't wat is was anymore, first it was anxiety, do they let me in or not? Know they let everybody who wants to come in, in. There No excitement by the door anymore. Now and wow is going under I think, it isn't that special anymore.
But anyway have fun tonight!

I understand the point you're making but I stink still most of the people who come there try to do there best. certainly not everyone that's sad.

Where do you like to go clubbin? :flower:

City_Toxicomanie said:
I understand the point you're making but I stink still most of the people who come there try to do there best. certainly not everyone that's sad.

Where do you like to go clubbin? :flower:

thats true, but still I liked it in the 'old days' more :P

I don't have a special club where I like to go. Most of the time I go to party's and to a club

hi, i think it's time to start a thread about dutch street style^_^
for the past year, i have been consistently working for a chinese fashion magazine which is based in beijing. my mission as a freelance reporter is to capture the street styles here and make relevant reports.
therefore, i've stored up many pics. i also built up a web blog recently that specically showcases my work.
there is so much going on in this tiny country, so many individuals with great unique styles. personally speaking, it's so fascinating to see and capture the moment!
so here we go, let's have more 'dutch style' on this forum.
my web blog address: http://greengrassia.blogspot.com/

You did it!! :D Great!
When I got some photo's I will post too! (I just bought a Canon EOS 300D!)

strawberry daiquiri said:
:huh: Whoa, so many hats.

Thanks for the pictures ShallowMallow, may I ask, are you by any chance edible?

:rofl:

to keep this thread going, here comes some pics i've taken:
all from greengrassia.blogspot.com

I was born in Holland. & visit their frequently! :D YAY DUTCH STYLE<3 hhaha. I'll post some pictures if I can find some online... but when I went in the summer I noticed that metallic shoes were EVERYWHERE. I went back there just like 2 weeks ago, and that kind of went done a little bit... hm. LOL, random. Hold onnn I'll look for pictures!

edit: UH.. Why aren't there a lot of pictures anywhere on the internet...?!!! Waah.

But here's some, from the site greengrassia posted:

Floor%201.jpg
rebecca%201.jpg

I don't think these accurately represent Dutch street style though...blah.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->