Edie Sedgwick #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the pictures are quoted by the photographer who took them and taken from here:
myspace.com/ediemsedgwick

Last edited by a moderator:
from thevelvetforum.tk:

I don't really think this is Edie but cute ad nonetheless:

331p1k0.jpg

I got excited for a second because i thought it was her! But it's definitely not!

Found the cat ad! It's actually an ad for Kotex. I had scanned it in December 2007 from an old issue of McCall's. Can't recall which one, but am pretty sure it's from the late Sixties. This should put the mystery to rest.

source: McCall's Magazine

^ What a cute pic! Love it!
Woah, a second thread for Edie? That's great!!

^Your pictures won't show for some reason. I think the uploader is messing up. I capped some and made them HQ.

Thanks sooo much! Tons of karma for you! :flower: What a find...

Screen capped from youtube Girl On Fire

It's all I can do for now, perhaps the uploader will get fixed? I can do the others aswell if you like.

that ad with the cat is so cute! and those screens are fabulous, thanks a lot :flower:

^Your pictures won't show for some reason. I think the uploader is messing up. I capped some and made them HQ.

Thanks sooo much! Tons of karma for you! :flower: What a find...

****please do not quote images***

Screen capped from youtube Girl On Fire

It's all I can do for now, perhaps the uploader will get fixed? I can do the others aswell if you like.

I only deleted them because I was going to get higher res ones. You can upload the rest, it will be a couple days for me at least. :smile:

Aren't those audios from the Girl On Fire Cd? I think all that footage is from Ciao Manhattan. So i don't think it has anything to do with the movie.

Thank you for the pictures EvaLaDiva and Scarlett Lover!!

maybe they are... I haven´t listened to it in forever...

those Jerry Schatzberg pictures are probably my favorites

Aren't those audios from the Girl On Fire Cd? I think all that footage is from Ciao Manhattan. So i don't think it has anything to do with the movie.

Thank you for the pictures EvaLaDiva and Scarlett Lover!!

Trust me, they arent. The 6 minute one is new. These came from a 3 min movie file that supposedly is part of the Girl On Fire project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->