Eurovision 2010

Deeply in love and fully supporting Albania.
Juliana rocked the stage!!!!!!!!!!

Russia's entry was pretty awful, unless it was a parody in which case it was brilliant. I burst out laughing when the singer brought out the drawing.

Russia's entry was pretty awful, unless it was a parody in which case it was brilliant. I burst out laughing when the singer brought out the drawing.

It wasn't meant to be taken seriously. It's very tongue-in-cheek. And yes, it is brilliant. "What are you doin'? Men." LMAO. It's one of my absolute favorite this year.

Semi 2 tomorrow.
I'm predicting Ukraine, Turkey, Israel, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Romania, Sweden + some kind of combination of three from Ireland, Croatia, Denmark, Georgia and Cyprus. Switzerland, Netherlands, Slovenia and probably Bulgaria have no chance. Lithuania is interesting. I wouldn't be surprised if it does get through, but I don't think it will. I just think the Semi is too strong and the song is pretty bad (sorry you guys) though being bad hasn't always stopped countries from qualifying.

On a different note, TIME magazine compiled a list of 10 Most Outrageous Eurovision performances, Ukraine leading the pack with three entries, lol.
http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1990367_1990722_1990727,00.html

It wasn't meant to be taken seriously. It's very tongue-in-cheek. And yes, it is brilliant. "What are you doin'? Men." LMAO. It's one of my absolute favorite this year.

:lol: I guess I'll watch out for that one when they air Eurovision here over the weekend.

so nice to hear that some of you liked Estonian song:smile: I really hoped our boys will make it to the final.. but they didn't :doh:

I really like Macedonia's entry, can't believe they didn't pass into the final???

^ I didn't like it.:unsure: My favorite so far from the second semifinal is Ukraine.^_^ I also like the one about Apricot Stone (Armenia?).

My fave must be Moldova, we've been listening this song like so long with my friends :smile:

^ I didn't like it.:unsure: My favorite so far from the second semifinal is Ukraine.^_^ I also like the one about Apricot Stone (Armenia?).

I didn't like Slovenian song either so... :flower::lol: oh well, Lithuania didn't make it. I kind of liked Turkey but there wasn't a song that I really really loved.

^Neither did I.:lol::ninja: Turkey was ok for me too.

ohh i´m late...:ninja:..can anyone post the ten finalists from semi 2???please:flower:

Top Ten Finalists from Semi 2
Armenia
Azerbaijan
Cyprus
Denmark
Georgia
Ireland
Israel
Romania
Turkey
Ukraine

I'm so sad Sweden didn't make it. I love the song and it was a nice performance.

I am so sad that lithuania didn't make it to the final...
I really fell inlove with Inculto and their song

I loved that they interviewed the two Australians - they were just there to get a good laugh. :rofl:
I'm never really a fan of the music. Mostly what I dislike the most ends up winning :doh: Well at least it's been so for the last 5-10 years.

Sweden was really good, sad that they didnt make it :shock: It's a shocker, they always seem to make it!

I actually really liked the last years winner - the norwegian guy. You could feel from the beginning that he was gonna be at least in the top 3. This year I can't really say...
I'm really getting sick of the lyrical love or sexy dance songs, it seems like it's either this or that, nothing else. :rolleyes: I miss the good old times of Lordi :ninja:

^Oh God Lordi :rofl: I did not see that coming back then. I'm a terrible sybil. I remember 10 years ago when the Olsen brothers won I was so mad that Denmark had elected them to represent us, I was sure they would finish last. I've tried not to judge ever since. :rofl: - But yeah the norwegian guy last year was actually rather good :D

- If I remember correctly, I think Germany is pretty good this year :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Absinthe02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->