Eurovision Song Contest 2011

Yeah, it's part of the big 4 or big 5 now. UK, Germany,France and Spain are the 4 countrys which are already qualified because they fund the whole thing. Italy is new in the list.
But maybe it's because they needed a 5th country, since the winning country is automatically qualified for the next year and because it was Germany this time, they had participated anyway.

Even though, I am from Lithuania, tonight I will be rooting for:
Denmark
Bosnia & Herzogovina
England
Finland

The Serbian song is really good! The Greek song though...my ears are still bleeding.

I haven't heard Denmark's song. I'm sure it's very bland. :lol:

^I like Denmark a lot this year. But I hate Serbia and you like it so maybe my recommendation won't be of much use, lol.

I'm predicting Azerbaijan to win this. Sweden and Ireland could compete too. As can France. I think UK will flop. Slovenia, Georgia and Ukraine will do surprisingly well.

So far I like Denmark, Sweden and Estonia.

I only like Blue so far. Actually, loved them. Simon is still super hot :rolleyes::blush: And the song is nice, too.

I am liking Denmark, Sweden and Azerbaidjan and of course my own country. Georgia's the worst definetely.

Hated Bosnia + Herzegovina and Greece.....want Jedward to win for Ireland purely because they are terrible but hilarious. Or the UK. :smile:

I'm savouring the moment we're top of the table for all of 30 seconds. :D Who the hell voted for Moldova? Seriously?!

ooh happy for Azerbaijan, they've been consistent for couple years now :flower: Although I was wishing the win for our neighbours in Sweden.

Moldova was not bad at all, i just don't know why don't they just cancel this fiasco with its absurd voting, it's too annoying to watch. I always get mad when i'm watching Eurovision and still, i keep on watching it next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->