Eurovision 2012

So happy for this girl, you know what I liked about her besides her voce and the song in general? I liked that she was performing alone(not considerend last few seconds), it alwazs seems to me that the performer puts his heart and soul in the performance when he sings alone.

At least the UK wasn't last this time! lol That's almost like winning.

My favorite was Lithuania.. My country Spain also did a good job there, finally
Congrats to Loreen and Sweden!

I am happy for Sweden, it was my favorite also ^_^

Germany, one of the songwriters was Jamie Cullum

In a interview, one of the Babushki told someone she wanted to go home, she was probably homesick haha!

I thought Pastora Soler (Spain) had a good voice, she did good.

I'm so happy that Sweden won! Loreen did amazing! I'm surprised that Norway and Cyprus didn't get more points. Their songs was not that bad! Cyprus was my favourite, after Sweden of course :smile:

So Sweden won after all. I guess all the hype wasn't for nothing. I'm ok with it, it was a great song and cool performance. Plus Sweden hadn't won in a while so why not.

Russia came second. I'm curious to see the televote/jury split. I guarantee it was much closer between 1/2 place in the televote.

I didn't watch the show from the beginning, but I was surprised that Denmark did so bad. That song was quite ok, IMO.

Oh and I loved the Russian Babushkis, especially that little granny, aww, she was so cute and the way she smiled all the time.:heart: Definitely my winner!:heart:

What an amazing voice has Loreen, i couldn't believe she was singing live :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->