Eurovision 2010

I don't like Lena's song either, but then again I didn't like any of the other songs either. :lol:

It was hard to avoid all the Lena-hype in the past few weeks and I've come to like her, so I'm happy she won. She was so cute, being all shocked and speechless :crush:

Hmm... Germany was def not my favourite, it actually annoyed me so much and I am surprised how much people liked it :ninja: But then again that kind of singers and voices (like Lena) are very hip and cool at the moment, yawn.
I really liked Greece and Moldova. Also Azerbaian (how the hel* you're supposed to write it?) and Serbia were great. That Israeli guy was incredibly cute :wub: I was happy to see Denmark doing so great at the beginning, it would have been great to get the contest to another Scandinavian country next year too.

There were quite a few actually decent songs, but the show was fantastic! Especially the performance that was played when they counted the votes (the dance from different countries) was REALLY powerfull and great.

Oh and one thing I am happy about the winner, finally one of these financial countries who always get a free pass show some reusults! Okay, UK was like second last or so but to have Germany excell and France had actually quite good Eurodance song. Spain was little so-so :lol: Quite horrible, but at least they got votes. Still it's pathetic how much these little countries have to suck up bigger ones :D Solidarity is nice though, but I can understand why it can be frustrating to some how the votes usually go.

LENA Should be the winner

I knew it!

abc-lena-sieg-ende-ddea111-super-sieg001.jpg

bild.de

AFTER 28 Years !!

lena-sieg6-16343029-mfbh,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,height=349.jpg

bild.de

I'm always surprised why UK has low points.

The UK seems always/ still on that boyband-sound-trip with cute young boys which isn't the trendy/ hip anymore. Thats my theory.

Last edited by a moderator:
I´m speechless with my Spain:lol::lol::lol::lol::heart:....congrats to Germany(nice song and lena is captivating:heart:) .... but all attention is for my country:rofl::P

eurovision.tv/esctv

Here is the livestream of the press conference ! Watch it now! :D

I think the problem for most of the participants especially from Muslim and very very convertional countries is that they don't put something new on the table. The participants, especially female, are very pressurized to not come off as too wild or showing too much skin like being sexy - that's been especially sad in Azerbeicans case since the singer was literally hot :crush:

Yeah she was hot. Didn't she had an super short corsage/ dress on?

BTW i think Alexander Rybak & Lena won because people are getting sick of naked skin. Everywhere you go you see ultra short tops/dresses/ skirts.
It's just everywhere! Is here anybody out here how is also sick about naked skin everywere.
But cologne_rocks i think boys will get never sick of it :blush:

I'm totally happy we won :heart:

And i hope my homecountry Albania will improve next year !

I think even those Muslim countries have showed so much skin lately! I remember thinking last year that werent these supposed to be very strickt on this kind of things...

Alexander Rybak was lovely btw :heart:

Yeah, I don't and never did like Germany's song and I find the singer more annoying and pretentious than charming. But I'm neither surprised not upset that Germany won. They haven't won in a while and I'm always so sick of people complaining about East countries doing well (even though Germany is kind of 'East' but it's an old time Eurovision country which is what I meant).

Glad Romania did so well, I liked them. Turkey too. I like Denmark's song, but the performance was really bad so I don't understand one bit how it could've done so well. Greece and Armenia shouldn't have been so high. On the other side Ukraine and Georgia, though both did pretty good, should've done even better.

Biggest result disappointment was for Moldova. I think that performance/song is so sexy, wish it had gotten a better result.

I'm really happy for Germany and Lena! I heard her song first time yesterday and I was pleasantly surprised. She totally deserved to win:flower: plus she looked really pretty! I'm so over with those hot chicks with long hair and trashy outfits.. Lena looked really natural and cute:smile:

Rybak open the show

Azerbaijan - Safura

Germany - Lena (the winner)

Russia - Petr Nalitch and friends

Spain

Norway

Cypris

Moldova

Belguim

Bosnia&Herzigovina

Belarus - 3+2

Serbia

spletnik.ru

Ireland

Greece

Georgia

UK

Turkey

Albania

Germany - Lena

France

Ukraine

Romania

Armenia

Israel

Denmark

Portugal

Iceland

spletnik.ru
What is your favourite?
Who is the best dressed?

Israel singer was the best looking guy of this competition:smile: so handsome^_^

I can't even look at the winner. If THIS is claimed to be the best music... Shame on Europe.

^At first I liked Satellites and then her voice started to get annoying:ninja:

What is your favourite?
Who is the best dressed?

I had a few favourites. The one that didn't make the finals was Slovakia:( Ones that made it were Iceland, Israel and Turkey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
l3db3l
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"