Everything Braids - tricks, tips, and pics

She looks great with braids, love picture 4.

I wish I knew, how to do braids on my hair, it always looks messy when I try to do them.

I love Nicole's braids, thankyou for posting. And even more I love Drew's! Really easy and last for ages

I like most little messy braids and when I add hairband it gets cuter.

vinatran.org

side note: girl in this picture looks little like Kirsten Dunst...might even be her? I am not quite sure...

The girl in the photo is a very talented photographer from Germany.. :heart: Here's her flickr! http://www.flickr.com/photos/ultraviolett/

I love messy braids too. The frenchbraid-across-the-head always looks better at the end of the day! :P

^thanks from information!

originally posted by haute femme

I love messy braids too. The frenchbraid-across-the-head always looks better at the end of the day! :P

i agree with you!
it makes me say ``darn why didn´t you look like this in the morning!!´´
:ninja::rofl:

My hair was a bit too messy today so i decided to made a fishtail braid.
since my hair has layers it's harder for the braid too keep it's initial form and after a couple of hours turn out to a lot of mess.

Here are some pictures i took before disassembling it. After 4-5 hours it was lossing its form.

sorry for the blurness of the pictures, my hands shake a lot :blush:

:buzz: paz! Girl, I love it! It's gotta be easier than I think. It looks amazing!

They look a little too much like dreads. :doh: Since we both have pretty dark hair, I think it'll end up looking dread-ish. Maybe in pigtails on the sides?! :woot:

Paz2992

LOVE IT!!!!
fishtail braids are so hard to do...someday I will learn how to do it properly.

^_^

thank you guys! since im cutting my hair soon, (i was going to cut it above my shoulders about a month ago), but my sister convinced me that i should keep it long a bit more a take the priviledge of having it long: that meaning, doing everything i can with it, so i'll try to make as many possible hair styles i can and post them here.

The fishtail braid is actually not that hard, the ones from the picture where the second time ever i have done one. It just takes a lot of time, and that means obviously having a lot of pacience.:smile:

I had some free time today, so i was checking the thread, and the last braid of post #257 caught my eye. So i wanted to try it out.

Here's the process:

And the Result: :blush:

^Looks good!

I just discovered this thread...........
such great pics, ideas!!!!
Everyone has done such a good job here:flower:

I love braids, but my hair are not really long, so my braids aren't really beautiful.
3ov-DSCN12.jpg

my photo

Now that my hair is growing i'm braiding it more, unfortunately, I don't have connection at home, so all i've got for now is this. they start in the front and cross in the back to vanish with the other..

I still cannot do the loose fishtails, what's wrong with me??? I've tried so many times, there has to be an easy way..
meanwhile, found these..
http://your-hairstyles.com/
neil-smith-bha-eastern1.jpg
angelo_seminara_hair_2.jpg

not sure if this has been posted before, but i just found this channel on youtube and the girl makes many hairstyle videos, most of them involving braids

i love love love this braid on Liv. Any tips on how to make the style, it looks so meticulous.
641cb6f54e8912ea_liv-tyler.jpg

credit. bellasugar.com.au

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->