Everything Braids - tricks, tips, and pics

What great braid inspiration here! Thank you, everybody, for posting. I think Nicole Richie may do the braid best.. :heart:

i love love love this braid on Liv. Any tips on how to make the style, it looks so meticulous.

credit. bellasugar.com.au

Yes, part the hair making the division line go where you want the middle of the braid to sit. just that, and keep it tight!

does anyone know what show this is from? it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen done to hair and I wish I could learn how to do it on myself but it seems impossible!

college-fashion-trends-braids-oscar.jpg

shophallelu.com

hahaha I don't know if I can go through her whole thread.

are there any of those megathreads where I can ask what show it's from and one of those members with encyclopedic fashion memories can tell me?

reminds me of Rochas S/S '06
just section off your hair and dutch braid it...
00140mt.jpg
00040mr.jpg
00070mo.jpg
00110mm.jpg

vogue

i love this look, need to try it soon

french braid is in the video above, when you braid the outer strands(?) over the middle strand. the dutch braid is pretty much the same, you just braid under it looks like the braid is on top of the hair...more 3D effect (don't know how to describe it)

i posted a video on the previous page with a tutorial for all types of braids, you can see the difference there

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone have tips for braiding full thick bangs? most video tutorials are for thin side bangs which barely count as having bangs at all :doh:

Diane Kruger always has such pretty hair.

www.bellasugar.com.au

I did my hair in fishtail plaits today. Excuse the messiness, I did it in the car. It's actually super easy once you know what to do.

P1090816.jpg

P1090810.jpg

-my pics

^ Beauuuuuuutiful!!! :heart:

How about this one?! Does anyone know how to pull this one? I would love to try it on myself or on my daughter. TIA :flower:

tumblr_ljv9inYK4z1qfh195o1_500.jpg

©pinterest.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->